Chapter 2

The inside of the log cabin, the place was simply decorated and surprisingly neat for being in the outdoors far away from civilisation.

Luke and Michael where thankful for actually getting some help. The unkown male who let the two friends into his home, has an happy/excited gleam in his eyes but he gave the pair a friendly smile before he stuck out his hand and introduce himself. "Nice to meet you, my name is Calum Hood and I live here with my best friend and roommate!" The unkown male known as Calum said with an unknown happiness as his eyes linger to Micheal. Neither Micheal or Luke noticed Calum's behavior as they were distracted by both of their stomachs growling out in hunger, at the amazing smells coming from where the kitchen is undoubtedly located.

As Luke and Michael tried to not embarrassed themselves as to show how thankful they are at being let inside Calum's home. But Calum said that the two should join him and his friend for dinner; before he guides both males to where the kitchen is located.
Once they entered the large doorway they saw another tall male pulling a lasagna tray out of the oven with black oven mits. He has messy/curly light brown hair with blonde highlights, and chestnut brown eyes, and pale tan skin with a athletic and muscler figure.

"Hey, Ash! Got some lost campers here!" Calum exclaimed as he has his hands on Luke's left shoulder and Michael's right shoulder as he stood behind them, while he looks at the back of Michael's head as he has a lovening look in his eyes. At the sound of his best friend, Ashton turns around from putting the lasagna on the counter top next to the sink.

His eyes meet Luke's an a burst of electricity shot through his own body. Ashton takes a look at Michael's and Luke's dirt covered and torn clothes, and gave both males a warm welcome to his and Calum's house, and offers to show both males where the bathrooms are so that they can freshen up and have something dry to wear.

Luke and Michael looked down at their torn and dirty clothes and with sheepish looks they agreed and Calum showed the two friends the two thanked Ashton and Calum for their hospitality before both roommates, before they are given some spare clothes and extra bathroom items.