Chapter 4

At the dinner table Ashton Irwin had Luke Hemmings on his left side so that Luke was sitting next to his friend Micheal Clifford and Calum Hood was sitting inbetween Micheal and Ashton on the circle table.  Michael and Luke sat silently in the chairs as Ashton had stood up to cut the lasagna up as he purposefully cut larger slices for Luke and Michael and loaded their plates. As he was doing this Calum had taken all of their glass cups to the counter and grabs a jug of strawberry smoothie from the fridge and began to pour in the cups as he whispered a charm on Micheal and Luke's cups only.

When he was finished he brought the cups back to the table and gave Luke and Michael their cups he charmed as he gave Ashton his own none charmed one as he filled his plate with a slice of lasagna. Ashton encouraged his who guests to help themselves to as much as the dinner as they can have. That seemed to be all the it took as Luke and Michael took their times to eat the lasagna. When Michael took the first bite of the lasagna and actually moaned out loud on how good it is, Luke looked like he was gonna die of laughter as Micheal looks like he may die of embarrassment.

Calum looks at Micheal with adorableness in his eyes as Ashton ask him that he can more of he is still hungry for more. Michael thanks him for that as he began to eat again. During the whole dinner, Ashton and Calum was asking any and all kinds of questions they can think of as they want to know everything about their soulmates.
Eventually, Micheal and Luke had finished eating their dinner when they were still hungry. Michael didn't think much about it as Luke put it up to bring lost and without a proper meal in three days, so he looked at Ashton who had finished eating his own dinner, if he can have another slice of lasagna.

Michael was about to kick Luke for being a bit rude to ask, but Ashton beams with happiness so immediately loaded Luke's plate with even more lasagna as Calum refilled his cup. When they had finished, they turned towards Micheal and asked him if he wanted some more food. Before he can politely declined, Ashton and Calum had already started to load up his plate.

Not wanting to seem rude, Micheal politely thanks them as he rubs his full stomach from under the table as he began to eat what was in front of him. As time went on, Ashton and Calum had already finished eating and were keeping Micheal and Luke busy so that they can eat some more. It started to get to the point that Calum was rubbing Michael's stomach as he fed him the last bite of lasagna.

Ashton had brought out the desert; a large chocolate cake as Luke laid back in his chair with a full and sore belly.

Once it was out he grabbed to clean bowls and a knife to cut two big pieces of cake and placed them in both bowls, to top it off he grabbed the plastic tub of vanilla ice cream and scoops some spoons of ice cream in the bowls of cake

Once it was out he grabbed to clean bowls and a knife to cut two big pieces of cake and placed them in both bowls, to top it off he grabbed the plastic tub of vanilla ice cream and scoops some spoons of ice cream in the bowls of cake. Before he left the kitchen he whispered another charm to the deserts before he grabs two spoons and turns to walk towards the table. He gives one of the bowls to Calum, so he can start feeding Micheal who seems more out of it as Calum was feeding his more food as he softly calls him a good boy for eating everything.

Ashton sits next to Luke and scoops a big chunk of cake and ice cream on the spoon and whispered into Luke's ear, and convinces him to open his mouth to receive his reward.