Kisses

(Y/n)'s POV

  "Tom, we've gotta go." I said softly. He was currently kissing my neck, for absolutely no reason.
  "But what if I don't wanna go?" He stops to whisper.
  "You're gonna have to anyway." I replied. He groaned in mock annoyance, kissing my neck one last time.
  "Fine, but I'm not done with you." He said, and I laughed.
  "Alright, alright. Zendaya's waiting, let's go." I said, getting him up. She raised an eyebrow as we neared her car, and Jacob smiled.
  "Took you two long enough." Zen said, and I laughed nervously.
  "Sorry." I said, letting Tom hold my hand. We were going to see Aquaman, just because we didn't have anything to do.
  "So, you guys ready?" Jacob asked.
  "Always." Tom answered, and we drove off. Tom got us both snacks at the theater, and we took our seats. Tom held my hand again, kissing the back of it gently.
  "I'm glad we picked this theater." He stated during the previews for other movies.
  "And why is that?" I asked.
  "The seats are incredibly comfortable." He replied, sinking down in his. I giggled softly, eating some of my (fave candy). The movie started, and I rested my head on Tom's shoulder as we watched.

~Time Skippy~

  "That was actually a really good movie." I said, yawning. It was now dark outside, and after work traffic was filling the roads. A few minutes down the road, and we were in a traffic jam.
  "Well shit." Zendaya said.
  "Yeah. At least we don't have a curfew." I joked. We all laughed, and I moved to sit right beside Tom. He put his arm around me, kissing my forehead as it rested on his shoulder again. His other hand held mine, loose but comforting. I soon fell asleep, barely registering that the car was moving again.
  "(Y/n)....... Darling wake up, we're home." A voice said. I opened my eyes, seeing Tom holding my door open.
  "Can you just carry me?" I asked. Jacob laughed, and Tom sighed softly, unbuckling me.
  "Thanks babe." I said, and he smiled.
  "Goodnight lovebirds!" Zendaya yelled from her car, and I waved as she drove off. Tom had the keys in his mouth, and I unlocked the door. He put me down on the couch, straddling my hips.
  "I told you I wasn't done with you yet." I said. I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck as he kissed me. He pulled me up, setting me in his lap. His gentle caress trailed to my neck, and I hummed happily.
  "I love you." I whispered, resting my head in the crook of his neck lazily. He wrapped his arms around my waist, relaxing.
  "I love you too honey."