Pool Movies

(Y/n)'s POV

  "We need the Trinity here, Tom." I said, walking through my house.
  "Why's that?" Harrison asked from the other end.
  "Cuz guess who has an in-ground pool?!" I said excitedly.
  "I guess that calls for a four person party, right?" Tom asked, and we all agreed loudly.
  "I'll be here, waiting." I said, laughing.
  "Alright, see you soon darling." He said, and I blushed slightly.
  "See ya."

~Not Even Thirty Minutes Later~

  "Let us in!" Tom said, knocking at the glass door. The boys joined in, laughing. I laughed, opening it.
  "You ready for the big reveal?" I asked, and Tom practically ran to the backside of my house. I laughed, running after him. Now, this pool is huge, since I live out in the country. So this was funny to see Tom's reaction.
  "Holy shit!" Tom said, and I laughed at his childish excitement.
  "Go change before you jump in my pool, you dork." I said, and he went to my bathroom, knowing where it was. The boys waited, and I changed into my bathing suit, going out to the pool. Tom came back out, and I had to keep moving my eyes away from his stomach, where his rippling muscles were out in their full glory. I put on sunscreen, and Tom walked over.
  "Thanks for letting us come by the way." Tom said, and I nodded.
  "No problem. Here, have this." I said, handing him the sunscreen. He thanked me, slathering it on his face, arms, and torso. I helped him with his back, glad that the sun naturally made my face a bit red by heat. The boys came out, doing the same. Tom leaped into the pool, regretting so as soon as he came up.
  "ITS COLD!" he screeched, and I laughed.
  "Well duh, can't put warm water in it easily." I replied, sitting down by the side. I let my hair down (if you have short hair just ignore this), putting the band on my wrist. Tom swam over to me, flicking a bit of water on me.
  "Smartass." He said, and I laughed. Before I could say anything, Jacob and Harrison stood at the edge.
  "CANNONBALL!" They both shouted, and I squealed, shutting my eyes. I felt no water hit me, and looked to see Tom's body inches from mine, guarding me.
  "T-thanks." I said, laughing nervously at how close he was.
  "You owe me one, the water's still freezing." He said, smirking as he lowered himself back into the water.
  "Like what?" I asked, snickering. Hands grabbed my legs, and I was yanked into the water.
  "THIS!" Tom shouted, and I yelped. I laughed as I came back up, moving my now soaking hair from my face.
  "Hey, it's not that cold." I joked, and Jacob laughed. We messed around, playing games and getting out every once and a while to reapply sunscreen. Since it was already so late in the day, the sun began to go down.
  "Anything else we should know about this pool before we get out of it?" Harrison asked.
  "We can watch a movie in it, it'll take a few minutes to set up though." I said, and they got excited. We set up the large white board of a screen, and I found my old projector in the extra room. We got it all set up, and Tom grabbed the pool noodles from earlier. We got a movie going, floating around and watching it as the sun vanished. I stood, letting a pool noodle take most of the weight off my legs. As we neared the middle of the movie, I heard someone move behind me, and arms made their way around my waist. I craned my neck, seeing Tom.
  "Hi." He said softly, and I laughed.
  "Hi? What are you doing?" I asked, keeping my voice down.
  "It's cold." He replied, resting his head on my shoulder. I just laughed again, watching the movie. He relaxed against me, head resting against mine. He was quite warm, and I lifted a hand, playing with his damp hair. He hummed softly, and his breathing was light.
  "Don't fall asleep on me, Tom." I said, and he chuckled softly.
  "I won't. Though it does sound like a great idea." He said, sighing happily.
  "Love you, hun." I said after a minute. It just slipped out, and I tensed. After a moment, a kiss was planted on my neck.
  "Love you too, darling."