Hugs

(Y/n)'s POV

  "Tom, what are you doing?" I asked, blushing profusely.
  "Giving you a hug, why?" He asked. He was hugging me from behind, and had the camera on.
  "I don't know, just random." I answered, continuing to cook breakfast, grilled cheese and tomato soup.
  "Well, the fans seem to enjoy it." He said, and I looked up to see the comments spilling in on how cute it was.
  "Hey guys, I'm making breakfast." I said, letting a hand go up to Tom's hair and feel the soft and messy curls. Tom sighed cutely, resting his head on my shoulder.
  "Well, as much as you guys might enjoy seeing us, I'm gonna end it here. Love you all lots!" Tom said, stopping it and setting his phone down. He then wrapped his other arm around my waist, leaning his body against mine. I felt his toned abdomen against my back, along with every on the part of his front half as he pressed himself as close to me as possible.
  "Babe, and much as I enjoy you cuddling me, I still need to finish this." I said, and he chuckled. The vibration rumbled his chest, and I felt it.
  "But honey, you're so warm and soft." He cooed, kissing my neck where he knew would make me weak in the knees. I huffed, tossing the last grilled cheese sandwich on the plate and turned off the burner.
  "Alright, come here." I said, knowing what he wanted. I turned in his grasp, pressing my lips against his. He gave a happy hum, moving his arms to hold my hip and lower back. His intoxicating scent filled my nose, and I got lost in him.
  "I love you darling." Tom said as he kissed my jaw.
  "I love you too, my goofball." I said, resting my head on his chest. I listened to his heart beat, a calming rhythmical sound that could always put me to sleep. He kissed the top of my head, wrapped his arms around me again. We stood like that for a minute, swaying slightly.
  "You hungry yet?" I asked. He chuckled, letting me go.
  "Yes, love. Let's eat."