Hold Me

(I know I'm a little late for this but I just remembered. And I know he cut his hair, don't get me wrong, it looks great, but I miss his long hair.)

(Y/n)'s POV

I sat on the couch, writing down notes next to my lines. I was new to this whole acting thing, but luckily I had Tom by my side. He was out for a while, probably for an interview. The movie I was in had a main character, my first in fact. My character was friends with Tom's character, partners in crime. It fit, given that we really didn't go many places without each other. Right as I finished a page, the door opened. I perked up as Tom walked in, putting my script aside. I then noticed that his head was hung, and he was a bit slow in his movements.
  "What's wrong baby?" I asked, and he looked at me. Tears welled in his eyes, and he hugged me.
  "Spider-Man is out of Marvel." He said softly, taking a shaky breath. I wrapped my arms around him, stroking his head. He rested it on my shoulder, a sob shaking him.
  "I'm here Tom, I've got you. I'm sorry that happened, baby." I whispered, massaging his scalp. I held him as he cried, all that was heard was sniffles and his breathing. He eventually calmed down some, and I tugged him to the bedroom. I gave him some comfy clothes, and had him sit down on the couch. I then made some tea, and gave him some.
  "Thank you, darling." He said softly, and I sat next to him. I played with his hair, twirling little strands around my fingertips. The muscles in his jaw moved some as he took a sip, and his eyelashes lowered as he thought.
  "There's got to be some way to fix this." I mused, and he looked at me.
  "I don't think there is." He said, a solemn look on his face. I sighed, grabbing his free hand and kissing the back of it. He sat his tea down, and I did the same with mine.
  "Well, all we can do is hope. If I find anything, anything at all to fix this, I promise you I will fight for it." I promised, and he smiled.
  "I love you, so much." He said, enveloping me in a hug. I laughed softly, peppering his face in kisses.
  "I love you too, Tom. And hey, on the bright side of things, we have a movie together." I said, and he smiled. I sat in his lap now, our noses almost touching. He gave me those puppy dog eyes, the kind that made me melt.
  "You're stuck with me, darling."
  "And I wouldn't change that for the world."