Chapter 1: Realization

Cesar POV: 
When Olivia takes me to her room, "Um, I just wanted to ask is there anything between you and Monse cause...." she asks me. How do I explain to my girlfriend that I'm in love with my best friend? So I don't. "You don't have to worry bebé, there's nothing we're just great friends and that's all. "Okay whatever you say, I was worried for a second now come on let's go enjoy my QUINCE!!!! she says as she kisses me. I felt so guilty from using Olivia to trying to forget about Monse even if she's always on my mind. I know that I'm in love with Monse, but I can't break Olivia's heart, I guess I'll have to wait for the perfect moment. "Hey you good", asks Monse. "Yeah, it's just something." She replies, " You know if you never need to get something outta your chest you can tell me your my best friend". Uh, there's that word again, best friend, it's my worst enemy. I don't wanna be her best friend I wanna be her soulmate, boyfriend, lover, anything else even her secret but only for her love. Ella es el amor de mi vida, y no importa lo que siempre voy a luchar por ella y elegirla.(She's the love of my life, and no matter what I'll always fight for her and choose her.) She will be my hyena and I will win her heart back no matter what.

(I'm sorry about the bad spanish, so for everyone who speaks spanish don't come at me, i'm trying really and I used a translator I know and if it bugs you so much, just comment down below how you really say it and i'll change it, but idk if it's correct or not. So sorry)