Chapter 4:Love to Misery

Ruby POV: It's a beautiful day outside for mi princesa perfect quince. I woke up this morning to birds chirping, but after I saw her and Cesar together my whole mood was ruined. I kept up the fake smiles and everything but I knew soon enough I'd break. "Come on guys now we're down 1 d to c. Let's practice our dance." I tell everyone. "Is that dick to coochie", Monse asks. I reply with annoyance, "Get your head out of the gutter now let's go."

SKIP TO QUINCE......

In the corner of my eye, I see Cesar and Monse dancing really close together and looking lovingly into each other's eyes. If only Olivia and I could be them right now. I take Olivia's hand and we dance to the music and have a good time. Out of nowhere, I make out a stranger with a black hoodie, and out of hurry I cover Olivia and yell out to Cesar to protect Monse.

Olivia POV: One second I'm outside having the best time of my life and the next Ruby is covering me and then I hear a gunshot and felt a bullet going through Ruby then me. I fall onto the floor with a bullet onto my chest and blood pouring out. But I don't care about the pain I'm more worried about Ruby that was shot and silent and silent on the floor. I yell out, "RUBY, YOU HAVE TO BE OKAY, RUBY, RUBY. WAKE UP!!!!" Ruby has to be okay.Out of nowhere, I feel darkness take over me and soon enough I pass out from the loss of blood. Who knew that a once perfect day full of love could end with misery and pain.

(BTW I will upload on any day of the week and once a week, it won't be one specific day a week I'll post because I'm in school and I got things to do, I hope you like the chapters I've posted so far, comment down any suggestions you guys may have, including what Cesar and Monse saw on their walk to the store which will be next week's chapter. I might also upload twice a week depending on my free time. But I will upload at least ONCE a week. Luv ya'll)