Chapter Five: Where Are The McQueens?!

Author's Note: apologies if this chapter is short. There will be more to come soon.
~*~*~

Meanwhile, down at the Los Angeles International Speedway, Kori Turbowitz was talking to her cameraman, along with many other photographers and reporters, as they were awaiting the four racecars to arrive at the track.

"We're live at the Los Angeles International Speedway, as the first competitors, Lightning McQueen and Braedey 'Bolt McQueen', are arriving at the track

"We're live at the Los Angeles International Speedway, as the first competitors, Lightning McQueen and Braedey 'Bolt McQueen', are arriving at the track." Kori announced to her cameraman, as Mack was starting to reverse over to the reporters.

"Is it true Braedey's gonna pose for Cargirl?" The reporters started to ask many questions. "Lightning, what's your strategy?"

But, as the trailer door lowered down, the reporters gasped at what they saw inside of the trailer, and they began to take photos almost immediately; instead of seeing two rookie racecars in the trailer smiling to the paparazzi, all they saw was an empty trailer!!!

"What?" Mack drove up, confused by what's happening. "Did I forget to wipe my mud flaps?" He asked, then he saw what was going on.

Almost immediately, all around the world and the newswaves, the news was swamped about Lightning and Braedey's disappearance, and where they could be. Everyone wants to know exactly where the rookie sensations might be.

"The McQueens' driver arrived in California, but both McQueens were missing

"The McQueens' driver arrived in California, but both McQueens were missing.... Racecars Lightning 'Bolt' McQueen were reported missing... They scheduled to race an unprecedented... Sponsor stated they have no idea where he is." The reporters gave their statements across the network, whether it be in North America, Europe, Japan, Australia, and in many other countries.

One racecar, by the name of Junior, was very concerned for both McQueens. He was a red racecar, with the number 8 painted in white on his doors and roof, has blue eyes, the Budweiser logo on his hood as well as his fenders, and several Piston Cup sponsor stickers on his doors.

 He was a red racecar, with the number 8 painted in white on his doors and roof, has blue eyes, the Budweiser logo on his hood as well as his fenders, and several Piston Cup sponsor stickers on his doors

"I just hope Lightning's OK." Junior told the reporters. "I sure hate to see anything bad happen to him."

The famous comedian, Jay Limo, was now doing a section in his show about the two rookies. Jay Limo is a Luxomobile Limousine. He is painted bright blue, with a chrome roof and black lining. He has chrome rims, a grille and headlights. "I don't know what's harder to find; Lightning and 'Bolt' McQueen, or a crew chief who'll work for them!"

In Germany, a Hummer General was giving his speech to his people, demanding that both McQueens must be located. "Lightning McQueen and Braedey Martin must be found at all costs!"

One more reporter spoke out. "They're all asking the same question: Where are the McQueens?"