Chapter Fifteen: A Brand New Light Shines in Radiator Springs

Previously...

"Hey, is it getting dark out?" Lightning called out to Lizzie.

Lizzie didn't exactly hear that. "What? What'd he say?" She asked Red.

McQueen looked to Sally for a second. "Let me say that again. Is it getting dark out?" He called out louder.

Lizzie looked down at her bumper. "Now, what was I supposed to do after that?"

Red then saved the day, knocking his front left tyre against the radio, turning it on, and the song of 'Sh-Boom' echoed out, as something magical happened to all of the buildings of Radiator Springs.

~*~*~

Throughout the whole town of Radiator Springs, as the music of 'Sh-Boom' echoed all around, all of the neon lights throughout the town sprung to life

Throughout the whole town of Radiator Springs, as the music of 'Sh-Boom' echoed all around, all of the neon lights throughout the town sprung to life. Ramone's shop lit up in blue and green neon lights, whilst Luigi and Guido's tyre shop lit in their Italian colours. For Flo' café, the main building lit up in blue and pink neon, whilst on the top of the long roofs were spark plugs that lit up just like a real V8 engine in action.

Sally gasped in amazement of what she was seeing around her. "They fixed their neon." She said quietly to herself, as she and Lightning saw the lights come on at the Curios shop.

"Talk about pretty." Mary added in awe. "I never thought I'd see such a sight."

"That's very true." Braedey agreed.

With Fillmore's, his entire Taste-Inn was illuminated in dark colours of reds and blues. For Sarge, the main sign above the door lit up, with a model cannon on the roof looking like it shot a caliber round, and lit up the sign.

Flo drove over to Ramone

Flo drove over to Ramone. Low and slow?" She suggested to him.

Ramone lowered himself down to cruise. "Oh, yeah, baby!" He laughed, as he and Flo began to cruise down the new road on Main Street, as the rest of Main Street lit up like it was a decorated Christmas tree.

McQueen turned to Sally. "Just like in its heyday, right?"

Sally sighed in astonishment. "It's even better than I pictured it. Thank you." She thanked him, looking to him.