Chapter 8

Sophie
When Fitz kissed me, all I could do was kiss him back. A thousand emotions were swirling around in my head, so strong that I was sure Keefe could feel them from his place in Biana's room. Out of all the emotions, the strongest waslove. This was the boy that I had loved ever since in first gazed into his teal eyes. I had deramed about him almost every night, and now he was kissing me. I wrapped my small arms around his broad frame, and he picked me up and moved us to a wall. He set me down, and pressed me against the wall, sloly deepening the kiss. Suddenly, the door opend, and we pulled away from ecah other quickly.  Biana was standing in the door with a smirk on her face.
"Phew," She said. "It’s getting hot in here!"
Fitz and I blushed and looked away from each other.
"Anyways, come on. The other two want to play truth or dare again."

Fitz
As the three of us walked back to my sister's room, I silently cursed. Of course it would be my sister to interrupt the kiss I had longed for ever since I met her. Still, truth or dare was the reason I had the confidence to kiss her,  so it was only fair that we continue with the game to see if it would play matchmaker again.
As we walked in, we find Keefe and Dex already sleeping. So much fir another game of Truth or Dare. Biana lets out a soft giggle, and falls into her bed and wrapping the warm, fluffy blankets around herself. A few minutes later, it was just Sophie and I, carefully watching the sleeping bodies of our friends.
I looked at her, silently begging for permission to enter her mind. She nodded, and I opend my mind to her.
Fitz
Her voice was barely a whisper in the back of my mind, but it was there.
Sophie.
Fitz, come here
Why?
Just... Just come.
Slightly nervous,  I stepped forward. We were close now, so close that I could feel her breath on my cheek. She wrapped her tiny arms around me, and kissed me. She was on her toes, as I was much taller that her. I leant down so she wasn't strained as much, and kissed her back. It was magical. It seemed like we had been kissing for hours, although it had only been a few seconds.  She pulled away, and buried her head in my chest.
I could see how worried you were she transmitted. And I need you to know that I love you, and I have since I met you. That was the seceret I have been holding from you.
I was too shocked to reply, so instead I drew her into another kiss. When we broke apart, we both climbed into our sleeping bags.
I love you she whispered in the back of my mind.
I love you more.
An with those beautiful words, I drifted to sleep