Chapter 12

Biana
Keefe and I were splashing around in the water. It was lovely. My brother and Sophie had been sitting on the beach quietly, but suddenly there was a scream. I whilled around in the water and saw Sophie running toward the water with Fitz chasing her. She fell into the water, and Keefe went underwater and tickled her back. The rest of the morning was basically just a water fight. At around lunchtime, we headed back to Everglen. Sophie and Fitz were going on a date tonight, and I had promised myself that I would help both of them get ready. This was going to be fun.

Fitz
Even when soaked, she was still beautiful. When Biana banished me to my room because 'my girlfriend had to be prettied' in her words, I didn't want tk go. I pulled myself up to my room, knowing I was also going to be 'prettied' as well. Sure enough, five minutes later Biana appeared. Aparently she had left Sophie with her hair 'poofing'. Honestly I thought she was almost more excited that me, and that was saying something.
She pounced on my waodrobe and started throwing clothes everywhere. Eventually she picked out an outfit.

Biana left to go see Sophie, so I cleared up the mess she had created and slipped on the clothes she had picked. I ran my hand through my hair and sat  back down. I knew my sister was going to insist on doing something fancy to it, so I didn't vother trying to do it myself.

Sophie
Aparently my hair was done 'poofing'. I didn’t really know what that meant, but over time I had learned to trust Biana with my appearance. She threw a teal dress at me and ordered me to put it on. I pulled it on. It was shorter than most dresses I would wear, but I liked it.

"Sit," Biana ordered.
I sat, and Biana started brushing makeup on to my face. I was always scared when she started poking my eyes, but it always worked out.  When she finished, she looked at me and smiled.
"Stay here, and don't touch your gave while I go fix my idiot brother's hair."
Biana left the room and I looked at myself. It was nice. The eyes seemed a little overboard, but it still looked good

I was excited. I really wanted to just go like this, but there was no way my best rlfriend was going to let me leave without doing my hair. Ten minutes later, Biana came back looking quiet pleased with herself. I guess doing Fitz’s hair went well.
She sat down, and began pulling my hair in all different directions. It was painful, but I know it would look good in the end. Finally, she was done. My hair was in two dutch braids, coming together in a bun at the bass of my skull. The overall look was amazing, and I couldn’t wait for Fitz to see it.