Chapter 10

Sophie
Fitz and I walked downstairs to meet Biana and Keefe. I was still slightly embarrassed by what had happened, and knowing Biana, Keefe probably already knew.
I reached for the door to the Vacker's kitchen, but Fitz caught my hand.
Sophie, before we go in there, I want ro ask you something.
Go ahead.
Will you be my girlfriend?
I let out a soft giggle and threw myself around him.
Of course.
I grabbed his hand, and we opened to door to find Keefe and Biana passionately making out.
Wow. Did not see that one coming.
The two broke apart, blushing deeply. Fitz smirked.
"So, you and Keefe?" He said in a high falsetto.
My best friend playfully slapped my boyfriend's arm.
"You and Sophie?"
"Yes."
Keefe and I were pulling faces at each other,but immediately stopped when Biana started jumping up and down and screaming.
Fitz wrapped his arms around my waist. We stayed like that until she finally calmed down, then, he turned me around and kissed me.

Fitz
When I kissed her, I knew I wasn't exactly helping the whole excited sister thing. She started screaming again until Keefe finally kissed her to stop the noise. We all broke away and Sophie gulped down her breakfast so we could go play Truth or Dare again.
Sophie.
My Sophie.
She set her bowl on the table and I grabbed her hand. Biana led us up to her room,and we sat in the same formation we had been in the day before.
"We should add a rule." Keefe announced. "If you don't want to do the dare or answer the question, you can get out of it bu removing an item of clothing."
"Sounds good to me." Biana said. "Sophie, Truth or dare?"
Sophie's eyes momentarily widened. I could tell by the look in Biana's eyes that whatever was about to happen was going to humiliate Sophie.
"Truth?"
Biana giggled.
"When did you get your first period?" She asked, continuing to giggle.
Sophie turned a florescent shade of red. Keefe joined Biana laughing. I had to think for a minute before I really figured out what was going on. Then, all I could do was put my head down to hide my blush.
"Um..."
Sophie was uncomfortable, but I could understand why she wouldn't want to take of any clothes.
"I think I was eleven." She said. "We were on a road trip."
Biana's hand flew to her mouth and she started giggling again. I stared intently at the floor, trying to make sure ny blush wasn't noticed.
Sophie poked me, and I looked at her.
"Truth or dare."
Biana quieted down, and I was thankful for the science.
"Truth." I said.
Last time I chose dare with Sophie, it had been really awkward.
"What is the worst thing I could ask you?"
As my mind flew through the possible answers to her question, I shrugged off the jacket I was wearing. I really didn't want to answer that. Sophie pushed me over, and as I sat back up I remembered it was my turn.
"Keefe, truth or dare?"
"DARE" he screamed. "I AM A MAN!"
I smirked and looked at Biana.
"Let Biana give you a makeover.
Biana started screaming, and dragged Keefe kff to her room, leaving Sophie and I alone. I grabbed her arm, and she stood up and moved over to sit in my lap. I could feel her arms curled around my waist, and she had already burried her head in my shoulder.
Want to meet for dinner tomorrow? I transmitted.
I'd love to. She replied.
We stayed in that position for what seemed like forever, and I really didn't want to move when my younger sister came through with her masterpiece.
But I knew I had to.