My Bestfriend

I walk to the A Team entertainment building walking in.
"Hey Anna how are you?" The secretary greets me.
I wave at her "I'm good just here to see HeeJun" I say walking past the front to the dance hall. I silently open the door peeking in seeing HeeJun with a few new guys. I smile when he looks up seeing me.
"ANNA!!!!!" He screams bolting up running to me.
I giggle and jump into his arms "Mine Mine I've missed you" I say kissing his forehead. He spins me around a few times before putting me down.
"HeeJun who is this?" A very tall good looking guy asks walking up to us.
He smiles looking down at me " this is my best friend Anna." He says I smile and wave at the 6 other guys. They smile back at me waving.
I look up at the tall guy "how's the weather up there?" I ask having to tilt my head back slightly.
He chuckles slowly "it's good how's the air quality down there?" He asks.
I pout turning away from him to HeeJun "I'm not that short!!!!" I say stomping my foot. HeeJun just laughs pulling me into him rest his chin on my head.
"Hey this is the quietest I've ever see HeeJun." One guy with amazing teeth and a round face stage whispers.
My eyes snap to him "bite me" I say defending my bestfriend.
"Hey relax it's ok babygirl they have never seen me with you before so they have never seen me relaxed." He says holding me tighter. I sigh and close my eyes relaxing more into him
"Are you going to introduce yourselves?" I ask not opening my eyes. I hear some footsteps come closer so I open my eyes to see all 6 guys standing in a line in front of me.
The one with the great teeth and round face steps up bowing "I'm Lee GeumHyuk or St.Van nice to meet you." He says I smile at him looking at the shortest guy there but still taller than me.
" I'm Jang WooYoung or Ace" he says bowing.
I giggle "my nickname is Ace too" I say grabbing HeeJun's hand playing with his fingers. The guy with the pretty eyes steps up next.
"I'm Choi ChungHyeop or Baron it's nice to meet you" he says flashing me a blinding smile. The next guy steps up and let me tell you his jawline is second to HeeJun's
'I'm Jang Peng or Jacob." He says bowing looking me up and down. I smile at him "your Chinese aren't you?" I ask him in Chinese. He looks at me shocked "you can speak Chinese?" He asks back. I nod at him smiling "I'm an interpreter so I speak many different languages. And I can tell between different accents" I say to him in Chinese. The when time most of the guys look at us with confusion. I switch back to Korean looking the blonde hair guy
"I'm Noh Yoonho or Ayno." He say bowing with a wink. I feel HeeJun tense.
I nod at him looking at the tallest guy "I'm Kim HoSung or Lou." Hey says looming down at me. I nod and try to pull myself out of HeeJun's arms. He whines "mine mine I need to introduce myself properly." I say ripping myself out of his arms.
I bow "hello I'm Annjalee May or Anna or Ace or WildCard call my any of those I'll answer to all of them." I say standing up looking at the guys.
"What so many nicknames?" Ayno asks.
I look at him and smile "my rapper and singer name is WildCardAce." I say doing a spin then my hand sign. I hear gasp come from all the guys
"You sing and rap?" St. Van asks. HeeJun buts in pulling out his phone "ya watch this." I turn reaching to grab his phone when he holds it up over my head. I pout and jump trying to reach it. I hear a few laughs, I stop jumping and stomp my foot "Park HeeJun if you show them any videos of me I won't come to see you for 3 weeks." He freeze and stops breathing. He looks me in my eyes seeing I'm serious. He falls to his knees I front of me.
"Babygirl I'm sorry I won't show them I promise please you know how much I need you." He says begging.
"He is so whipped." I hear Ayno say to someone behind me
"Ya he is I wouldn't mind being whipped as long as it her." I hear Baron whisper.
I look HeeJun in his eyes and sigh "ok mine mine I'll come see you when ever I can." I say pulling him into a hug with his still on his knees. He reats his head on my breasts closing his eyes. I hear a scoff from behind me so I let HeeJun go and turn to ses anger on Ace's face.
"What if you want a hug just ask." I say with a smirk raising one eyebrow. He blushes and looks away. I chuckle and turn back to HeeJun seeing him now standing.
"How did you two meet?" St. Van asks. I smile big and turn to look at him
"We trained at the same agency for about a year together." I say with a soft happy sigh.
" you were a trainee you dont look Korean thou?" Lou asks. I smile at wink at him
"I was going to be a masked singer when I debuted but I had to stop training." I say with a slight pout.
"Why?" Baron asks.
" at the time my grandfather what sick so I had to get a job to pay for his fees in America." I say looking at HeeJun. He looks at me pulling me I to him.
"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to being up bad memories." He says. I smile and wink at him.
"They are actually good memories it's when I became close to mine mine over here." I say tilting my head back kissing his chin.
"Are you two a couple?" Jacob asks looking at us. I shake my head laughing
" no we are bestfriends I mean who would want to date me?" I ask waving a hand up and down my overweight body. I hear scoffs come from St. Van, Ace, Jacob and Baron. I raise my eyebrows and shake my head.
I turn in HeeJun's arms looking up at him "so who are these guys are you going to be in a group together?" I asks swaying in his arms. He nods
Ya we are going to be in a group together here..." he pulls away and stands next to Lou and the guys line up. They look at each other the St. Van steps up
"Very Awesome VAV we are VAV nice to meet you." They say doing a weird hand sign and bowing. I smile big and do a happy dance.
"I knew it I had a dream and a feeling." I say skipping up to St. Van and kissing his cheek going down the line to HeeJun. I step back to see all of their faces are red.
"What was that about?" Jacob asks.
I smile at him " sometimes I have dreams that come true and I have got feelings that come true as well. And I had a dream that mine mine would debut soon." I say looking at HeeJun and winking. I look back at the guys and bow deeply
"Please take care of him he gets weird and loud sometimes and can be annoying but he is an amazing man with great talents and I love him more than anything so I will be placing him in your care." I say standing straight looking at St. Van. He nods and smiles flashing his amazing teeth. I turn back to HeeJun "well i can see you were practicing so imma sit over there." I say pointing at the corner of the room "so get back to it." I say clapping my hands turning, walking and sitting down.
They walk over to the speaker system and turn it on then get into formation. The song starts and they go threw it with a few mistakes. After the song finishes they sit on the floor panting. I giggle and stand up walking over to Ace. I stand over him bending down slightly "you missed at step in the second verse in the second chorus." I say. He blushes "yes I know this choreo is really hard." He says fully laying down. I giggle and shake my head "no it's not your just freaking out it's very simple choreo actually." I say grabbing his hand pulling him up. "Here I'll help you."
"How can you help him you've never heard or danced to this song before?" Ayno asks.
I smile at him "she is a genius dancer all she has to do is watch a dance once and she can do it." HeeJun butts in.
I shake my head "I'm not a genius I'm just observant." I say turning back to Ace.
"Ok on this step here you turn but you aren't placing your feet far enough apart so the turn has no momentum. So here try this after all you are the shortest here besides me so this is my trick I used to these moves." I say stepping up doing the turn then the next few moves. He follows my instructions and does it effortlessly. I smile when my phone goes off playing Monsta X's No Exit. I giggle and shake my head answering it
"Hey bunny baby how are you?" I ask to Wonho. "I'm good babe are you busy at lunch they guys want to see you?" He asks with a sigh. I look over at HeeJun and sigh "no I am not sorry I'm treating HeeJun and his group to lunch today so I will come over tomorrow for dinner is that ok?" I ask. I hear him huff and sigh "ok I'll tell Kihyun and the rest of the guys." I hear him pout. "I'm sorry bunny baby but you know how it goes." I say hanging up turning back to the guys. I look at HeeJun and see his face is red.
"Who the hell is bunny baby." He all but shouts. I sigh and shake my head walking up to him wrapping my arms around him hugging him.
"Its Hoseok or Wonho from Monsta X." Ayno freezes and looks at me. "How do you know him?" He asks softly. I look at him and smile "my friend lia was their makeup artist and she got sick so I filled in for her and we became friends very fast." I say looking him up and down.
"I did watch No Mercy so I know the jist of it but I do have to say you had more talent than most of the guys there just saying." I say turning back to HeeJun not seeing his face change from annoyance to adoration. A man walks threw the doors with a mask on his face. The guys bow at him so I do too.
"Babygirl this is our Manager." HeeJun says I look at him and smile bowing "I was wondering if I can take all of these nut crackers to lunch?" I ask him with a big smile and big puppy eyes. He nod the looks up at St. Van "keep them in line and cover your faces" he says walking out. I squeal and turn to the guys "ok so play rock paper scissors and whoever wins we will go where they want for lunch." I say looking at all the guys. They all gather in a circle. The first guys out are Lou Ace Baron and St. Van. Jacob won so I turn to him "what do you want to eat my sweet China doll?" I ask him walking over to my bag and picking it up. I look at him to see him frozen bright red "what's with the nickname." He stutters. I smile at him and wink "well I pretty much now have nicknames for all of you already." I say reaching in my bag looking for my phone. I pull my arm out and my lyric book catches on my sleeve falling out. I bend over to grab it when Lou picks it up first.
"What is this?" He asks starting to go threw it. I freeze then feel my body become filled with anger.
"Man if I were you I would drop that before she drop kicks your ass" Heejun says. Lou looks up at him then at me. He hands me back the book and I let out a breath stuffing back into my bag
"Two strikes" I say turning and grabbing Heejun's hands walking out with him.
"Two strikes?" Lou asks confused, "if you get five strikes she will beat your ass then not talk to you for a month and a half straight" Heejun calls out. I hear footsteps follow us out. We reach the lobby when their vocal coach and my old one walk in. He freezes when he sees me
"WildCard is that you? Are you going back into training?" He asks excited. Ace steps up
"How do you know her?" He asks looking in between both of us. I smile and shake my head bowing.
"Sadly no sir I'm not, im here for HeeJun." I say looking at the guys.
"He used to be my old voice trainer." I say looking at the guys seeing shock on their faces except HeeJun.
"She was one of my best students I have to say was better than the lot of you if she tells you something listen to her she could have made it big." I sigh and shake my head bowing again. I let go of HeeJun's hand walking past everyone outside.
"Babygirl I'm sorry I didn't know he was going to be here." HeeJun says from behind me. I put a fake smile on my face and turn back to him.
"Its fine we never did figure out where to eat so my China doll where are we going?" I say changing the subject. He blushes and looks away "how about tobokki?" He asks. I smile and nod my head fast.
"I know the perfect place let's go." I say grabbing HeeJun's and YoonHo's hands dragging them down the street.