The Dorm

I'm woken up to someone kissing my lips lifting me up.

I whine and shake my head "put me down your going to drop me" I say softly.

"I wont drop you" Hoseok says walking to the car out front.

"Wonho who is she?"

"is she your girlfriend?"

I hear come from some fans outside the building.

"no she is my cousin from America" I hear I.M say from behind us. Hoseok puts me down and I shuffle into the seat leaning up against Jooheon.

"she went 5 days with out eating again." he says as everyone is in the car and we start to drive. I hear a sea of sighs and gasps fly around me.

"baby girl please you need to stop that." I hear HyunWoo call out from in front of me. I sigh and barry my head futher into Jooheon's neck.

"I was missing you and HeeJun so I didn't feel like eating." I say softly. Jooheon says it louder so the rest of the guys understand.

"we are sorry princess we had to promote our new song, you know we didn't have a choice." Minhyuk says from behind me, I nod my head humming. I start to drift off when my phone starts ringing playing Demi Lovato Tell Me You Love Me. I snap up digging around for my phone.

I answer it " hey mine mine did you need something?" I ask with a husky tired voice.

"did I wake you up babygirl?" HeeJun asks from the other end.

I hum "yes mine mine you did but its ok as long as its you I don't mind." I hear a few scoffs come from behind me.

"I was wondering if you can come to our place tomorrow and spend the night?" HeeJun asks with a hopeful tone.

"yes ill cancel with the boys." I say when I hear a few scoffs and huffs

"mine mine ill call you tomorrow morning after im done with JYP sleep well and work hard tomorrow I love you." I hear him inhale and sigh.

"I love you more babygirl I cant wait to see you tomorrow." with a hum I hang up taking a deep breath and letting it out.

"you all know he comes first.... what we have has to be a secret for your careers and for HeeJun's mental health." I say softly.

I feel my heart start to hurt, "you know this isn't serious and I know you don't love me please remember what you first told me." i say my voice cracking.

i hear a few sniffs when ChangKung breaks the silence " i don't know about the rest of the guys but i love you...... i have loved you from the start." he says his voice lowering. i feel tears run down my face.

i smile and turn to look at him "you don't know how much i wanted all of you to say that to me.... but we cant your fans would hate me and you would lose your fan base and i cant have that." i say looking him in his eyes.

"tell me you love me again or any of you tell me i will leave and never come back." i say with a strong soft voice.

i hear all of them scoff "you wont leave you love us too much." HyungWon says from in front of me.

i stiffen and laugh "yes i love you.... i love you more than i love my own life." i start meeting his eyes in the mirror. "but i wont risk your livelihood or your happiness...." i say looking away from him to Jooheon.

"i love all of you so much..." i say meeting his eyes. he smiles at me and winks "back at you love" he says.

i giggle "lets change the mood but i have good news... i lost a size and i can feel my collar bones again." i say with excitement.

i hear a few whoops and cheers " im so proud of you babe!!!" ChangKung says from beside me. I lean up and kiss him softly when I hear a whine from behind me.

"I wanna kiss tooooo." Minhyuk whines from behind me. I turn my head as far back to see him.

"when we get to the dorm then ill give you a kiss ok?"  I say with a wink.

"oh your gonna get a lot more th an a kiss from me" I hear Kihyung whisper. i smirk and laugh in my sexy voice.

"what was that baby boy? your going to give me more than a kiss?" i ask with domenince laced threw my voice.

i hear Hoseok whine in need and Kihyung whimper "dont disapoint me then baby boy" i say with smirk on my face.

"i wont Miss" Kinhyung whispers back. i hum and nod my head meeting HyunWoo's eyes seeing pure lust.