Monsta X

we reach Starship and he gets out first walking in. I grab my lace face mask putting it on stepping out of the cab.

"who is that?"

"is she a new trainee?"

"no way she is too fat to be a trainee." I hear come from the fans outside the building. I walk in and see Monsta X's manager waiting for me.

"WildCard long time no see." he says hugging me. I hug him back pulling away and bowing.

"its good to see you again senbaenim" I say looking up at him. he grabs my arm walking me to the practice room.

"go watch them I need to run a few Arends keep them in line." he says walking off. I stare into the window for a few moments watching their sweaty bodies dance. I sigh rubbing my legs together to try to get the tingling to go away.

just as the song comes to an end I walk in watching as their face changes from tired and serious to happy and excited. they finish the dance and Shownu comes running up to me picking me up pushing me up against the wall pulling down my face mask kissing me deeply.

"hey man what about the cameras?" I.M says patting his back. Shownu bites my lip and sucks on my tonge making me moan loudly.

"Damn I missed that moan" Hyungwon groans out. Shownu pulls back panting looking me in the eyes.

"never and I mean never go over a week with out seeing us" he says putting me down. 

I'm pulled into Minhyuk's arms "I've missed you princess" he says letting go. I'm pulled into Hoseok's arms next.

"come back with us tonight?" he asks kissing my neck.

"I cant I have plans to get some pussy." I say pulling away from him walking over to I.M pulling him into me.

"cancel them please we haven't seen you in over a month?" Jooheon begs. I look up at him and sigh.

I pull out my phone getting ready to call JiEun when she calls me first.

"hey baby are you is there something that you need?" I ask her.

 I hear her sigh " I have to cancel tonight babe my mom came over" she says with a disappointed sigh.

"its ok babygirl we can reschedule for another time be safe and get good grades for me ok?" I ask her, she hums and hangs up. I turn to the guys and see big smiles on their faces.

"im not going to move all the matresses." Hoseok says pulling me into him.

"I'll help you." Shownu says 

"same here." Hyungwon calls out. I look at him and raise an eyebrow at him.

"what I missed you?" he says walking up to me and leaning down kissing me. 

he pulls away and I sigh "ok boys back to work you are still not together enough in this song." I say walking over to the speaker system.

 I hear a bunch of groans " no complaining most of you still cant pick me up and didn't you guys say that was your goal for my birthday which is next month?" I say pointing out their promise. the groans stop and they rush to get into position.  

 after a few more hours of practice their manager comes in.

" Annji come with me the CEO wants to talk to you." I freeze and go white. I look at the guys with wide fearful eyes freaking out. 

Hyungwon comes up to me and hugs me " don't freak out it might be good just wait." he whispers into my neck. I pull away and follow their manager to the elevator walking in.