FOOD!!!!

We reach the little mom and pop restaurant and I walk in.
"Daughter is that you?!?!?" I hear Siwoo call out.
"Ne Appa its me" I call out. An older man walks out of the back pulling me into a hug.
"Daughter?"
"Appa?" St. Van and Baron asks. I pull away and look at them.
"Working here was my first job and Appa and Eomma took me in." I say turning back to Siwoo.
"Where is Eomma?" I ask
"Mi Rae is that you?" I hear SoYoung call our from the back.
"Wait who is Mi Rae?" Ace asks. I walk into the back leaving the guys with Appa.
I look around to see Eomma at the stove cooking. I squeal and run to her pulling her into a hug.
"Eomma I missed you how are you?" I ask her kissing her cheek.
"Good Daughter where is our son in law?" She asks looking around from HeeJun.
"He's out front JiEun can you take over?" I call out to the girl in the back chopping vegetables. She nods and I drag Eomma out to the front.
"Son in law where have you been you have been neglecting us." Eomma says smaking HeeJun in the back of his head.
I smile and giggle when he gets on his knees "Eomma I'm sorry please forgive me?" He fake begs playing around. I look up and see the rest of the guys smiling and laughing.
Eomma looks up at them and raises and eyebrow at them.
"And who are these handsome men one of Mi Rae's boyfriend?" She asks. Ace still looks confused so I sigh "My Korean name is Mi Rae the only people allowed to call me it is Eomma Appa and mine mine." I say grabbing HeeJun and pulling him up.
I turn to Appa "Appa can we have one of everything and just so you know I'm paying" I say pulling out a few 50,000 wons.
I hear the guys gasp "where did you get so much money?!?!?" St. Van whisper shouts.
I look up at him and roll my eyes "I own a few restaurants and I invest very well in stocks." I say walking to the register putting it in.
"So you are rich?" Ayno asks. I hear a slap and someone whining in pain.
"Yes I am but let me say this I worked hard for everything I have" I say turning and walking up to Eomma and kissing her cheek.
"We are going to take the business room." I say grabbing Barons and HeeJun's hand dragging them down the hall to the biggest room there. I grab a knee cushion and sit down waiting for the rest to do the same. HeeJun sits next to me on my right and Jacob on my left.
I look at Ayno and smile softly "I hope now that you know I have money it won't change how you view me." I say softly grabbing HeeJun's hand and squeezing it.
"Of course not why would it?" Ace asks. JiEun brings in some appetizers and asks what they would like to drink. I look up at her and smile "how are your studies?"
She smiles at me and winks "it's going as good as I can except them too thanks for paying for my first year" she says bowing.
I sigh and shake my head "you already found out?" I ask she nods and looks me up and down
"Well I wouldn't mind you being my suga momma we both know how good I can kiss" she says. All the guys choke and look between me and her with wide eyes.
I wink at her "I'm coming over tonight so stock up on soju" I say with a wink. She giggles and walks away I look at her ass as she walks away when Jacob snaps me out of it.
"Your gay?!?!?" He shouts. I look him up and down
"No I'm bi sexual I like both guys and girls." I say looking away from him to HeeJun.
"Most of them are white roses huh?" I ask him leaning back on my hands.
"What do you mean by that?" Ayno asks in a rude tone. My eyes snap to him and I wink at him
"What I mean by that is that you are innocent not used to very sexual people or conversations." I say Looking at Van. He smirks slightly and winks at me.
"I take that back some of them are." I say. Looking Van up and down then looking at Jacob beside me seeing him bright red.
"Awwww my China doll are you ok?" I ask him Patting his cheek. He flinches and pulls back "ya i..i.m fine" he stutters.
I giggle and look at the door "foods done." I say right before the door opens.
"How did you know the food was done?" Lou asks with wide eyes looking at the food being placed in front of us.
"I hear the footsteps." I say looking at HeeJun.
I pass out all of the utensils "hey way are you passing everything out HeeJun is the youngest." Ayno asks. I smile and wink at him.
"How old do you think I am?" I ask him.
"Around 23 why how old are you really?" He asks looking at me smiling.
"Let's go with that then" I say dighing in.
"She's 19." HeeJun calls out. All of the guys choke spitting out food or drink.
"What!!! Your only 19!!!!!" St. Van asks still choking. I sigh and lean my head back rolling is slightly.
"I may only be 19 but mentally I am your age" I say in a husky voice looking back at St. Van.
My phone starts to go off playing BTS No More Dream.
"They won't give up will they?" HeeJun asks as i put my phone on silent. I shake my head going back to eating.
"Who was it?" Jacob asks looking at me from the corner of his eyes.
"The CEO of JYP." A voice calls out from behind the door. I look over at they door and it opens showing the CEO of JYP.
"Senior hello." All of the guys say scrambling to stand up. I sigh and stay seated.
"WildCard are you not going to greet him?" Lou says slightly freaking out.
"She is still mad at me." He says with a chuckle. I sigh and stand up turning to him
"Like I said I dont like the contract you want me to sign and like you said you weren't going to change it." I say bowing to him them going back to sitting down.
"That's why I am here I want to change the contract and re work it with you." He says pulling out some papers.
"With all due respect sir I'm having lunch with some friends I will come by your office tomorrow around 10:30, but just to say you trip wasn't useless order anything you want you dontt have to pay." I say looking up at him and the guys see shock written on their faces.
I stand up and bow walking the CEO out.
"You have talent Anna dont waste it." He says walking away from me. I shake my head and walk back in the room seeing the guys crowd around HeeJun's phone. I hear me singing and rapping come from his phone.
"Park HeeJun at least show them a good one." I say ripping the phone out of Ace's hand pulling up our secret folder playing me singing and rapping an original. I pass the phone back to Ace walking around them back to the food.
"I'm not hungry any more" I say softly pushing the food around with my chopsticks.
"Babygirl you have to eat." HeeJun says sitting next to me.
I look up at him "please mine mine I'm not hungry." I whisper to him. He grabs a rice bowl grabbing a spoon and feeding me. I shake my head and he grabs my chin I open my mouth and take a bite.
"Why are you force feeding her?" St. Van asks harshly.
"She starves herself and if I dont see her eat then she probably hasn't eaten. Sometimes she doesn't eat for days." He says. I slam my hands on the table standing up grabbing my stuff and walking out.
"Eomma Appa I have to go now I love you be safe." I call as I walk out the doors. I feel someone grab my hand. I turn to see Lou holding my hand
"Hey are you ok???" He asks frowning.
"Yes I fine... I'm just mad HeeJun decided to spill all of my secrets to you guys. I just met you today." I say ripping my hand from his.
"Ya I dont know why he did that..." Lou says rubbing the back of his head. I scoff and turn walking back down the street.
"Babygirl come on." I hear HeeJun call out from behind me. I lift my hand up flipping him off. I hear footsteps run up behind me so I turn grabbing HeeJun's neck pulling him down to my face. I hear a few gasps come from behind him. I look over his shoulder and see the rest of his group looking at me with wide eyes.
I look HeeJun in his eyes "dont ever tell them shit about me again unless it comes from my own mouth leave it out of yours." I say placing a soft butterfly kiss on his lips pushing him away.
I look at the guys behind him "I can be really nice or I can be really mean what you see is up to you just know it's one or the other no in between." I say looking them up and down. With a scoff I turn and continue to walk away.
"Are you sure you guys are not a couple?"
"Ya she just kissed you."
"If you make her mad enough to have her lay hands on you she will kiss you at the end.... I honestly dont know why she just does."
Their voices fade out the further I walk.
I hear footsteps running up to me "babygirl I'm sorry please." I hear HeeJun beg from behind me.
I turn and face him "I love you but you need to learn to keep your mouth shut do you even know how embarrassing that was?" I say in a soft voice. I look up into his eyes and see worry, sadness and admiration.
"I'm sorry baby just come back the guys are still there." He says pulling me into him.
"After all that I dont know...." I say with hesitation.
"I'll sing for you?" He begs I sigh and nod my head. He takes my hand leading me back to the restaurant. We walk in and I see JiEun walking out.
"Are you off?" I ask her.
She nods looking at me "what time will you be over at my place?" She asks.
I tilt my head "how is 830?" I ask her. She nods and winks at me "I'll be ready by then." I smirk at her
"I doubt you will be ready for me." I say walking up to her pinning her against the wall. I lean down and kiss the corner of her mouth.
"I'll see you tonight." I say pulling away. I walk back into the business room sitting down taking off my jacket revealing a all lace see threw shirt with a back sports bra under it. I hear a few whistles and cat calls.