°16° Wh-at are you doing? I don't want to ch-oke you.

Koi soups how do you all feel about a POV from Jaye? The music is Jay Park - Auqaman. Isn't Alezorio so hot?

Dedicated to tiareKa98.

The day ended well everything was good with class and the children at work

The day ended well everything was good with class and the children at work. Now I stand on the steps outside waiting for Alezorio to pick me up. He should be here soon. I still can't believe we're together now. A few days ago the idea was appalling to me. Now it seems like the best decision I've ever made.

I hear Alezorio's Lamborghini pull up. As I walked down to his car I watch him jog around to get my door. Once I came closer he pulls me in for a quick kiss. Yep best decision I ever made. His expert lips leave me breathless.

"What was that for?"

He shrugs his shoulders like I did earlier ushering me into my seat. Guess pay back is a b*itch. Alezorio gets in and drives me home. He held my hand which felt miniature compared to his. They were so large the probably could cover my entire face.

Alezorio looked like he'd come straight from the hospital. Its nice of him to pick me up even though he didn't have to. When we pulled up to the drive way he came around once again to open my door.

Alezorio shuts it and we hold hands up to the front door. "Lianna is your mom home?" I glanced up to his hazel green eyes. I wonder why he wants to know if she's home.

"Maybe, I'm not sure since I wasn't home last night."

I let go in order to unlock the door. We walk in and stand by the door. Alezorio appears dazed as he stares around the house.

"I promised your mom the next time I was here we'd finish talking about me and you."

Oh. I didn't know they spoke.

"Want me to text her and find out where she is?"

Alezorio shook his head no. We continue holding hands by the doorway. Neither one of us wanted to interrupt the moment. Maybe it's because he doesn't want to go. I kind of don't want him to either. But If he spends the night who knows what that might lead to. But its something I'm beginning to realize I want.

Making up my mind I tugged dragging him upstairs. In my room I sat down my bag on the desk and hang up my coat on the hook over the door hinge. Alezorio watched me with an indescribable look on his face. His dark hair is even more messy today in his usual tousled way. Alezorio wore this effortless sexiness about him.

Rare moments like when I have the courage to look in his eyes longer than ten seconds, his sexiness makes me want him. Want him to take me, to have his way with me. Alezorio suddenly stalked towards me coming so close I could feel every dip and Valley of hard muscle on his body pressed against mine.

I felt my breath quicken from our closeness. Alezorio pushed me down on the bed climbing on top of me. His body fits perfectly to mine.

What is he going to do?