°41° Can't we have a nice drama free day for once?

This chapyer is dedicated to Mealiariley11.

The Next Morning

The Next Morning

"Dinner was great Mijo. Carolyn is a wonderful lady, we talked about you and Lianna. Suprising we have a few things in common. How was your birthday night?"

How was it? Hmm. Keep it PG Alezorio it's your mom your talking to.

"It was great. Lianna made it even more special."

"Oh that's good Mijo. I left your cake in the fridge, hope you guys like it. But where is Lianna? I haven't heard her all morning."

My love is sleeping in from our work out in the sheets last night. Round two turned into round twenty, by then the sun was coming up. When Lianna fell asleep from exhaustion that's when we stopped. I'm feeling tired too but it's worth it. Lianna won't be able to leave my bed for a few days. That's alright with me. I can have her all to myself.

"Mijo you always wonder into space whenever I talk about Lianna."

"She's sleeping in today. We had a late night."

"I hope creating my grandson." Mom whispers as I walk into the kitchen. I swear my mom doesn't understand the concept of filtering her thoughts.

I'm ecstatic she and Carolyn got on nicely. Those two are important in mine and Lianna's life. Lianna deserves breakfast in bed for making my 31st birthday one I'll never forget. While I prepare waffles, eggs, and bacon I plan out tomorrow. Lianna's moving in with me. Soon instead of this being my house it'll be our home. I like the sound of that.

She's doesn't have to do a thing because I'll take care of everything. Breakfast smells delicious and made for two. I'm parch as well since I haven't eaten anything but Lianna last night. If you know what I mean.

"Lianna wake up I made breakfast."

"Hmm let me sleep. I'll eat later."

Aww she's so cute. Actually she's sexy and beautiful and she's all mine to ravish and love.

"Love you have to eat. Come on waky waky sleepy head."

"Alezorio I'm tired."

"Okay fine another two hours, then we'll  have breakfast."

"Uhh sure." She finally comprise.

Lianna rolls over and passes out again. I did tire her out last night. I'm shocked she even remembers my name. I put the tray on the side table leaving the cover to trap some of the heat from escaping. Then I climb in behind pulling her onto my chest. She holds my torso as I play in her messy curls. She smells like her natural scent combined  with sex. My favorite.

After awhile I knock out too holding tight to my love. We didn't get up until later in the evening. I know last night shows I've got the stamia.

°°°