Prussia

This is a request for Become_one_with_pRussia(ifunny) and Aph_Gilbert_Beilschmidt(ifunny).

/////////////////////////////////////

1. Prussia worries about Germany. Constantly. To him, Germany will always be his baby brother.

2. Gilbert's- although he prefers Prussia since he does not want people to forget his once great nation- egotistical attitude is just a cover up. Loneliness has been eating at his heart ever since Old Fritz had passed away. Losing him has changed Prussia's life for the worst. Not that he would ever admit that to anyone. Not even his younger brother. But due to that loneliness, he refuses, or can't, stay in a committed relationship in fear of being left alone like before. He never wants to go through that again. His heart is already broken.

3. Due to his eye color, and the locals being deeply religious, they thought Gilbert was some sort of real active of the devil. They used to throw their cutlery at him when he walked past. Plus, once they even attempted to drown him. Poland then came and looked after him, keeping him away from the locals to protect him.

4. Prussia was always very jealous every time Austria got married. Not only was he in love with the man, he knew that he was the only one that could make Austria truly happy.

5. Prussia is actually great at making cake. he learned from watching Austria and Hungary so many times.

(Of course, Prussia would never admit that.)

6. When Prussia slicks his hair back. He and Germany look almost the same.

7. Gilbert is the one who have Ludwig his first puppy.

8. Prussia is very cuddly country. He likes sitting close to people, along with giving and reviving hugs. Part of it is the lack of affection that Germania showed him, but it's mostly just him.

9. Gilbert can't bear the sound of children crying. When Ludwig used to cry when he was little, Gilbert would do whatever it took to make him stop. Even if it meant holding him for hours.

10. Prussia didn't die when he got dissolved because he became the memory of the holocaust. He remembered every death and felt everyone as if it was him. And so long as we remember, Prussia lives on.