Russia

Some Russia headcanons/imagines!

1. Imagine Russia deciding that enough is enough and confronting Belarus. Until she pulls the hurt sister card on him and Russia ends up buying he a new dress.

2. Russia enjoys the fact that he is powerful and everyone follows his orders, but hates the fact that's it's only out of fear and not admiration.

3. Russia has glasses, but he wears contacts almost always. His glasses are think and round, rather clunky looking, so he doesn't like to wear them.

4. "I don't use my pipe for violence like everyone thinks I do. I use it for pushing my fan around without turning it on. I use it for moving decorations during a holiday. Most importantly, I put a lantern on it when I check on my big and little sister at night. I'm not evil, it just seems that way"

5. Ivan wouldn't hurt a fly, if he could help it. He's actually a bit of a prankster. When he goes "kolkolkol" out of nowhere, it's not that he's threatening the others - he just loves giving other a good scare every once in a while.

6. Russia has hand-made matryoshka versions of everyone he knows and keeps them in a safe closet in his house. He takes great care of them, as they are his 'friends'.

7. All European nations play the violin, but Russia is the best if them all.

8. Russia is the only one who knows where Anastasia is buried. Every year on her birthday, he vanishes with a bouquet is sunflowers, only respecting after sunset.

9. Russia does not like American commercials because he thinks they're confusing.

"Why is a British lizard trying to sell me car insurance?"

"Do American mothers really have dance numbers in the middle of department stores?"

"Why is that old walking with a cloud on a leash? Are those Skittles?"

10. Whenever Katyusha or Natalia is sick or depressed, Ivan will play with their hair or give them makeovers to make them feel better.

/////////////////////////////////////

Well I would like to say I'm really sorry for not updating sooner, but I had my reasons. If someone's really reading this or wants to request a country please comment and ask, they're really appreciated and light up my day. That's all I had to say so, adios!!

.~UnitedFandom