Twelve

"Sakura! Are you alright?" Yumika exclaimed as the pink haired girl fell into her arms.

"Kyuuuu~" Sakura exhaled quietly. Yumika sighed in relief.

She had forgotten about how much she made Sakura train this morning. The poor girl must've been exhausted by now. She carefully knelt down and pulled Sakura onto her back, making sure her arms were securely around Yumika's neck. Yumika stood up and kept walking. The sun was already replaced by the moon by the time Kakashi stumbled upon the two.

"So?" he asked. "How was her first lesson?"

"She's very capable but quite talkative..." Yumika smiled at the genin slumped against her. "I like that."

"I thought it'd be a good idea for Sakura to train with a woman. I knew you were perfect for the job."

She smiled, as Sakura gave another snore. "I thought I might drop her off before I left."

She traveled over to the Haruno residence and gave the sleeping Sakura to Mebuki Haruno, who mouthed the word thank you quickly. After, Yumika made her way back to Kakashi.

"I better get going now...I want to arrive before the sun rises," she said, bowing her head at him shortly. "thank you for this morning. I suppose we're even now."

"Right, about that..." Kakashi said. "I thought it might be such a pain for you to go back and forth, so I decided that you could stay at my place until Sakura's training sessions are over."

Yumika raised a brow. "That's sweet of you, Kakashi, but no thank you. I wouldn't want to trouble you."

"Oh, please, don't recreate yesterday's conversation."

She chuckled lightly, as he went on, "Besides, does it look like I'm taking no for an answer?" Kakashi asked smoothly. "Follow me."

Yumika hesitated, but then followed Kakashi, but still felt uneasy about it. A man and a woman staying together?

"Don't feel shy about it. We stayed under the same roof together just a few days ago." Kakashi said as if reading her mind.

Yumika hesitated, "Alright, as long as I have my own bed."

"I only have one bed. I guess I'll take the floor then."

"Oh, no. Not in the same room."

Kakashi shook his head in disbelief, as he opened the door to his home. "We haven't even stepped inside my place, and you've already come up with conditions."

Yumika laughed shortly, as she entered through the door. Kakashi pointed down the hall. "Your room is down the hall, to the right. If you need me, I'll be in the living room."

"Thank you," she whispered, making her way to his room. She made sure the door was shut tight in case he had a habit of sleep-perving and did a thorough exam of his room for hidden cameras. She especially didn't trust him after finding out about the books he read.

Just as she was about to go to bed, a picture fluttered from his night stand. Curious, she picked it up slowly. It was a photograph, consisting of the Fourth Hokage, Minato, and his team: Obito, Rin and, of course, Kakashi. The previous team seven. Her finger rubbed against the picture of young Kakashi, as it gave her memories of the Chunin Exams.

She carefully placed the picture back on the nightstand, as she crept into bed. It smelled nice, like Kakashi; the fresh smell of rain. No sooner was she fast asleep.

---

A/N: What do ya think so far? :)

★Lee★