Sixteen

She later left the Haruno household and returned to Kakashi's house.

Yumika entered quietly. It was still dawn, so she wasn't sure if he would be awake by now, as he was not a morning person. She closed the door behind her and quickly went to the bathroom. She took a short shower, dried herself, then returned back towards her room.

As she was about to change, she realized that there was an olive colored long sleeved shirt and navy blue sweat pants. She didn't own either of those.

"Don't tell me he bought those.." She mused before changing into them.

She made her way to the end of her living room, where she saw Kakashi fast asleep on the couch. He had one arm crossed behind his head, slightly elevating it. His mouth was open ajar, a small drop of saliva dripping from the corner of his bottom lip. His book was spread open and resting on the bridge of his nose, covering most of his face. He wore only a pair of navy blue boxers, making her cheeks flush.

But before she turned her head away, she appreciated his muscular abdomen. She wasn't a perv, but she was simply..curious.

She quickly went to the kitchen, making breakfast on a plate for him. It was early morning, and she had nothing to do, so she decided to go back to the living room.

She stood next to the couch. It only took him a few moments to sense her presence. His eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning," she said. "I made you some breakfast."

"W..where were you l..last night?" he gave a small yawn.

"Oh, well..let's just say that training went on for a while. Now eat."

Kakashi closed his eyes again. "I don't have any missions today..lemme sleep."

"Wait, I have a better idea," she said. "Let's have a battle."

He looked up at her from his pillow, eyelids falling halfway, "No."

"We haven't had the chance to battle in ages. Please?"

"I said no."

"You scared?"

"Scared of beating you so bad, yeah."

"How about we make a deal, hm? What do you want in return?" Yumika said quickly, immediately regretting the words as soon as they escaped her lips.

Kakashi gave a small groan, but he reluctantly sat up while rubbing his eyes. "Alright. Fine. Just one."

"Great! Now get ready, alright?" she disappeared suddenly, making him groan.

"..urgh, that woman.."

----

A/N: wooohooo hope u likess :)

★Lee★