Thirty-Four

The wedding was going well and it was already half-past ten. The children were still horsing around, but they were growing a bit tired. Most of the adults were beginning to get drunk.

"Hey, you new around here?" Might Guy said, hiccuping at every word, as he stretched an arm around Kakashi. "The name's Jack...you must be Mary, right?"

Kakashi rolled his eyes, as he slightly tipped him over to the seat next to him. Kakashi rested his chin in his palm as he opened MakeOut Paradise out of his pocket.

Sakura and Ino both snickered, as they rushed back to Hinata watching Naruto and the boys chug drinks and belch. Yumika shook her head when Kakashi pulled her arm softly. Kurenai and Azuma both raised an eyebrow as they watched him lean towards her ear and whisper something. Kurenai and Azuma looked at each other and shared a small chuckle. Yumika's cheeks glistened red, as she looked back at him.

"A-are you sure?" she stammered. "Now?" He nodded. 

Tenten linked her arms with Neji's and Lee's. Ino did the same with Shikamaru and Chouji. Hinata joined hers with Kiba and Shino; while Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto all connected hands. She looked as if she was going to cry.

Yumika tried to avoid eye contact with Kakashi, as he turned her around by the shoulders and made her face him. He moved her chin with his two fingers, then slipped the hand back into his pocket. Guy, with the help of Azuma and Kurenai, shakily stood in front of the couple.

"So h-here we *hic* celebrate Kakashi and Kakashi's wedding--!"

Azuma whispered something into his ear.

"Kakashi and Yumika's wedding, and--*snort* ZZZZ!" Guy fell over, and curled up on the floor, falling asleep instantly.

"Oh, just kiss already!" Sakura called from the crowd.

"Kakashi Sensei!" Naruto pointed his finger at his sensei. "Take off your MASK!"

"Yeah!" the other kids shouted in agreement.

Kakashi looked back at Yumika, "You don't have to do it.."

She nodded at him and then held out her palm. At first, everybody was confused, but Kakashi understood, as he chuckled shortly and...

...high-fived her.

"Thanks, wifey~" he smirked.

"Wow. That was so not romantic." Sakura complained.

Guy stood up, "I now *hic* pronounce you...husband and husband..." He fell over and began snoring.

"Yumika Hatake!!" Sakura cheered.

"Hinata Uzumaki!" Kiba yelled as Hinata rushed behind Kurenai, trying to hide her face.

"Sakura Uchiha~" Sakura sighed dreamily.

Ino pushed Sakura over, "It's Ino Uchiha!"

Everyone spent the next few hours cleaning up and trying to cure the befuddled. Kurenai insisted that the newly wedded couple shouldn't do any work, but Yumika refused.

Kakashi groaned, but he eventually squatted down to pick up a piece of tissue paper. By the time the place was cleaned up entirely, it was quarter past eleven. All the adults were very sleepy, but the kids seemed far more energetic, especially at this hour. They were all playing truth or dare, which ended quickly when Akamaru took a dump in the middle of the circle.

"Ewwuh!" All the girls shrieked and ran, while the boys all laughed with glee. Naruto laughed the hardest, "Haha! Good job, Akamaru!"

"Well, thank you all for coming!" Yumika smiled at the crowd.

"Aww..is it time to go now?" Guy whined from the floor.

The adults collected their students and got ready to leave, bidding their farewells.

"Bye, Ino-Pig!" Sakura called, as she waved. "See ya later!"

"Bye, Naruto!" Kiba yelled as he made Hinata's hand wave. "Hinata says bye too!"

Naruto waved, "See ya around!"

"Guy Sensei! Get up!" Lee said as he pulled his arm. "We gotta go now!"

"But I just met..Bethany!" he groaned, but reluctantly struggled to his feet.

Kurenai hugged Yumika, and then she took Team 10 outside. Azuma nodded at her. Kakashi sighed and followed her. 

"Come on, let's go..." he yawned.

After a while, all the kids were dropped off home, and Kakashi and Yumika decided to head home. As they were about to walk up to the house, he lifted his new wife into his arms. 

"W-what are you doing?!" she stammered. 

"Oh? Isn't this a tradition after a wedding?" he said with innocence in his voice, making her laugh out loud. 

"Clearly you're experienced," she locked her arms around his neck and brought herself closer to him. "What am I, wife number seven~?" 

He locked the front door behind him, rolling his eyes at her remark, "Ha-ha. Very funny." He took her to the bedroom and placed her onto the bed. "I'm gonna go change, wife number seven, so sit tight." Within moments, he returned with a black fitted t-shirt and navy blue boxers. 

"Hey, can you help for a sec," she turned his back to him and pointed at the several laces holding her kimono together. "Could you untie these ones at the back? Kurenai did them for me earlier since I can't reach." 

"Yeah, sure," He stood behind her, using swift fingers to undo the three knots at the top. 

Upon undoing them one by one, the nape of her neck was exposed, along with her shoulders, and then her full back. He exhaled shortly and ran his fingers delicately from one shoulder to the other. She felt a chill down her spine and turned to look up at him. 

"Kakashi..." The way she had spoken his name at that moment made his body feel numb. 

As they locked gazes, the kimono slowly slipped from the front side as well. His eyes trailed down her neck, across her defined collarbones, and then down her chest. her own scanned his definite figure. They shared a long, lustful gaze, and both nodded before initiating a passionate kiss. 

He pulled back momentarily for air, but she quickly leaned upwards to reunite their lips for longer. This kiss felt similar to the ones they had shared before: lustful.

Kakashi felt her hands moving up and down the back of his neck, fiddling with any hair strands found. He moved his own down to her waist, occasionally lingering further down as well. Although they had kissed before, this one took him by surprise since Yumika was far shyer. 

He watched as she lay down on the bed, and his body followed hers as if on command. He was overall pretty rough with all his actions; it was probably because his mind was rushing with all the possibilities of what to do next. This resulted in her letting out a passionate moan. He froze and fixed his gaze onto her face.

"You're mine now." he declared, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. The two then stripped the last of their garments. 

What had started off as a rather innocent day had ended off with quite the opposite.

----

A/N: yee i CANNOT write sensual lemony stuff for my LIFE so im sorry if this sucks haha oof cringe. :p and I won't write a lemon, I can't sin im a good noodle xD so I'll let ur imagination run wild~! 😜

★Lee★