Naive Nandini

Mahendra Pandit: Nandiniiiiii..... Sarojjjj..

Nandini: (with trembling and shivering hands) ji babu sa... ( Now what mistake I did, he is shouting like this....)

Saroj pandit: (she ran and came and adjusted her ghoonghat) Haan ji. What happened????

Mahendra Pandit: what manners have you taught your daughter ( by twisting her hands behind her back)... Today she has slapped our damad(son-in-law).

Nandini: Babu sa😠😠.... leave Ma's(mother) hand. He misbehaved with me. He tried to...

Mahendra Pandit: Enough of lying.... Thank god he is good person so he did not make an issue. He said everything....

He gave you a gift and you did not like it. So you are accusing him of false charges.

Suddenly Sameer enters during discussion

Sameer:  Shub Shinjya Sasur-saa( Good evening father-in-law). Sasur-saa with trends the taste also change. I will change my taste according to her☹️☹️(with a sad fake face). Infact I bought another necklace for her☺️☺️. Hope Nadu likes it.

I think now you will like this one Nadu

I think now you will like this one Nadu. Sasur-saa can I make Nadu wear it?🤑🤑(with a smirk on his lips)

Nandini: He came near me and tried to touch but I moved far away saying, "Sameer Still I am not married to you".

Mahendra Pandit: Behave Nandu otherwise you know the consequence. what's wrong in it??? He is just making you to wear this necklace. And one more thing Nadu,"don't call him by his name". Got it Nandu. He is your husband

Sameer: It's ok sasur-saa. She is a small girl. She will learn all things very soon. I am there to teach her.

And Nandu Just 4days to go. After that you will be my legally wedded wife.

But for me you are already my wife.

The day you was born I declared you as my wife which everyone knows...

(having a smirk on his face he goes closer to Nandini and says," Now you can't escape baby doll").

Mahendra Pandit: Really Nandini you are lucky to have him as your husband. He has waited for you so long. Now go and get him some Chai Nasta( tea and snacks)

Nandini: I just left the place and started to curse my own stars...

Tears were continuously pouring from my eyes... Thinking about the afternoon incident

Flashback

Nandini: haath chhodo mera....(leave my hand)... I will tell to Babu sa that you tried to...

Sameer: That I tried to kiss you....and your lips...hahah

Common Nandu, It's common before marriage these days ..