Bikini Day Out🙊😎🤷

Nandini: Today I tried my new bikini. I had always a desire to wear them. Finally I am enjoying the swim with my new bikini.

Harry: Today is Sunday and Minion declared holiday. So the boring part is no training session and I can't see her perfect stretches.

But she is not there in the house also???? Where she went??? She might be with that bastard....😠😠

I wish that bastard should be some international criminal. He looks like that only....

I had asked my informer to find details about bastard Suraj. So let me check out the status.

Informer: Sir his full name is Suraj pandit and he has come to London for his MS. He is going to get married to his love by next year.

Harry: who is his love???

Informer: His girlfriend's name is Nandini....

Harry: I did not allow him to complete his sentence and I started my reaction.

what....Nooo it can't be...

Informer: Sir any problem... do you know his girlfriend. Her full name is Nandini Srivastav. Similar name of your wife.

Sir I think you love your wife so much so only you asked me to do this useless enquiry.

Harry: Don't speak extra...

Informer: But one interesting thing which will make you happy. That is, he is the only cousin brother of your wife, Nandini pandit. And he has a very clear background and a gentle man too.

Harry: What!! he is cousin brother of my wife.😇💃💃hahaha...wow.... thank you for the information. Your amount will reach your account. Infact I am paying you double.

I was very happy hearing the information. But first I need to know why Minion told me lie??? I was searching her and found her near our favourite spot of the house.

Ya she is my swimming partner these days. It is nice to play with her. I feel happy and relaxed.

When I went near I was shocked..... Infact I forgot the purpose of my visit and started to drool her. She wore a yellow bikini and just came out of the pool and lied down on the resting chair.

My eyes got attracted to her hot sexy navel dripping those water. First time I am getting to see so much of her body. Really she looked ravishing. I felt the urge to remove the knot of her upper bikini, as that portion was inviting me automatically with her every breath.

 I felt the urge to remove the knot of her upper bikini, as that portion was inviting me automatically with her every breath

Nandini: I saw Harry  staring at me with desire and his eyes fixed on my chest. I felt very shy and immediately covered myself with my towel.

But I did not want to show that I was shy. So immediately I said," the show time has completed". Let's resume our respective works.

Harry: I felt embarrassed of being caught while drooling. But immediately I ended up asking her," what are your intentions Minion ji and what you are trying to prove by wearing these type of dress?"