Plan Backfired 😬😬

Harry: where is Daniel and Bhabhi sa...I need to tell them about my next plan...ahhh

I went to search them suddenly someone bumped into me....

Nandini: Can't you see and walk danavraj ( demon king). Don't you have the manners to ask sorry also....

useless fellow.....

I said and walked off...

Harry: what the hell!!!

I am really at shock. A school girl scolded and walked off, not even giving me chance to speak. Till date I only scolded girls.

But first time Harry got scolded by a small school girl....ahhhhh.....

Daniel: what happened Harry?? Seems to be disturbed by some sweet accident....

did you hit up on a fairy...

Shakshi: Ya D you are right.... and perhaps the fairy has stolen Harry's heart....

Harry: correction Bhabhi sa.... it's not fairy it's little minion who tried to kill me and scolded for no fault of mine.

Shakshi & Daniel: oh!!!!....(in a teasing voice) That little minion is Nandini...

Harry: what ever I am not interested.... actually I was searching you guys from past few minutes....

Shakshi & Daniel: ya what's the matter... You seem to be lil serious...

Harry: I have come up with a plan where we can nab Shadab and this is the last option left and lil bit risky too ....

Shakshi & Daniel: what!! Well tell us what is the plan...

Harry: somehow Bhabhi sa, you should make him come to one of the secluded room in this house, then from their I will take care and will complete the action silently... No one will get to know how Shadab disappeared too...

Shakshi & Daniel: wow superb plan Harry... We will send him to store room as it's in the corner of house and no one will notice also...

Shakshi and Daniel speak something in hush voice

Shakshi: D we got one good opportunity!

Daniel: what is that....

Shakshi: instead of Shadab Ali Farooqui we will send Nandu first....

Then we will make him to marry her doing some drama.

Later we can deal Shadab....

Daniel: But it's too risky....what if Harry mistook Nandu as Shadab....

Harry notices their discussion and feels little suspicious

Harry: what's the silent discussion going on Bhabhi sa...

Shakshi: Ahhh....ahhhh I and D were planning how to send herrrrr....I mean Shadab Ali Farooqui to that room...

On the other hand Shadab Ali Farooqui was listening to there plan

Shadab Ali Farooqui: ohh! So these people have come to nab me...haha...

I will teach them a nice lesson...

Now the plan starts

Daniel: Nandu, your sister asked for some help, in store room, to find her old books.