Jealousy Starts🤷🤷

Harry: ahhhhhhh......what the hell Minion.

Nandini: It's 4am and time to work out Danav ji😁😁.

(From past 15min I am trying to wake him up. He did not wake up so I poured water🤓🤓.)

Harry: But what's the need to pour cold water minion👿👿.... Errrr....

(After she became my trainer my life has become hell. If I won't listen to her she will blackmail me, that she will report to Daniel.)

Nandini: I just clapped my hands and said," stop day dreaming". Come down in 5minutes or I will.....

Harry: Ok I am coming. No need to blackmail me often.

Uffff my status has completely changed in this house. I have to listen what ever she says.

For example, She will drive her bicycle and I have to follow her by jogging. I feel myself like a like a puppy following it's master. Ufff really she is just impossible.

Nandini: Focus and double up....

Harry: Now I started running as she speeded up.

Nandini: Haha I am just enjoying his reactions. He thinks I am taking revenge on him but he doesn't know I am just following the doctors advice.

I am just enjoying one thing, that is, he is following me. I wish he follows me like a lover boy and not like Danav type.

Wow he just surpassed me already. Now I am following him. Really he is a great athlete with great physique.

Harry: (Wow!!! Minion has become more confident now. The way she stretches is really awesome.)

(Suddenly my eyes started to look at her pink lips. Desires just doubled to kiss them and to play with those lips. Now a days, she no more looks like a school girl. Infact she has become sexy ravishing.....)

"Ahhhhh what the hell Minion"???

(Really she is Minion only. Always disturbing my dream my sleep my view....etc...)

Nandini: This is workout session not day dreaming session.

(I just canned his back as he was day dreaming once again and not doing his work out properly.)

Harry: Finally the workout session completed. Now I have to cycle to reach the home and she will sit behind me.

Don't know what exactly she has planned regarding me in her mind.

Nandini: I just love this double ride, while going back to home. That's why I recently fixed carrier on my cycle 🤓🤓.

Harry: My next round of torture starts now. I need to drink this bitter guard juice in empty stomach 🤑🤑....yuck....

Really I am bearing all these things for a single fitness certificate. Once I get I will not spare this Minion. Uffff.....

Finally the hate session completes and friendship session starts.Actually I have made a time schedule to hate her from 4am to 7am🤣🤣. But after that she is my bestie.

Now I got ready to drop Minion to her college. I love to drop her on my bike. But recently one Bastard has taken away my Minion's attention, towards him.

Minion it's getting late. Come soon.

Nandini: I really don't understand this dual nature of him. Suddenly hard and suddenly soft. Uffff.... But I am happy to go to college on my husband's bike.