😈😈LOVE TEST #2🙈🙈

Nandini: From past five minutes he is just staring at me with lots of passion, love that is gathered in his eyes. I can feel my body getting heated due to his continuous gaze on me. I feel today he has planned to melt me off in Danav style.

Many people don't know what was the result of level 2 right. Oops sorry I completely forgot to tell about level 2 as I was too shy. Now also I am unable to say🙈🙈🙈 sorry guys.....

Harry: No issues Minion I will let out the complete detail of your level 2 in love test to them.

Yes guys I won the 2nd level of love test😁😁😁. I am very happy not because I won cause of my reward which I am enjoying right now with lot of love.

Flashback

Nandini: You have to do modeling that too with animals.

Harry: What!! are you serious Minion. Me and modelling 🙄🙄🙄 never done in my life. And moreover I hate animals. You know right that I don't like them.

Nandini: It's your choice. If you want punishment then I am ok with it.

But punishment period is 10 days. 10 punishment should be performed separately only....

Harry: What???? Know I feel it's like ludo game.

Uffff I am ready for modelling with your😩😩 animals.

Nandini: That's like a good Danav. So your clothing and the pet animals will be of my choice.

Harry: But how I will come to know, if I cleared the level or not???

Nandini: By grades....

Harry: Who will give grades???

Nandini: My professors...

Harry: What??? But why???

Nandini: Cause I have a project and I have decided to use two pet animals to get effective results.

Harry: What??? And may I know which pet animals you going to use....

Nandini: Piglets and sheep....

Harry: what??? But why????

Nandini: I am a management student. I am trying to create a different marketing strategies to increase the sales of these unique clothes. So I need to have images which are unique.

So I was on a hunt for a model to pose for my project. But after seeing your singing talent, I decided that you will be my model for my project. So do you have any other doubts????

Harry: Ya sweetheart Minion I have a doubt....

Nandini: What is your doubt Danav ji???

Harry: If I win this 2nd level will you pose as my model in our bedroom as per my conditions.

Nandini: Ya I will. But I should get 1st grade in my class😏😏. Then only your dreams will come true.... I think this time the competition being fierce you will loose. Cause I always come 3rd or 5th only..😝😝..

Harry: I will make sure u will come 1st in your class in this project💪💪. Ok I am ready to become your model tomorrow itself.

Nandini: Fine. Let's start the preparation.

Next day at photo shoot

Harry: Really I am pissed up with these piglets. They don't stay at a place and she doesn't stop taking pics. Common does anyone take pics with piglets.....to increase the sales of clothes...ufffff