NEW | Six

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
The Nara
Curse
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓The Nara Curse┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

━━━✦❘༻ Shikadai ༺❘✦━━━

There were many words people would describe Shikadai. Smart, handsome, lazy, caring - the list was pretty long but there was one word that he never thought he would add to his list.

Jealous.

It all started after Shikadai finished a training session with his team members when ChōChō practically had dragged him and Inojin to their favorite Barbecue restaurant since all the hard work had made her hungry. Shikadai only agreed to have lunch with his two friends because he knew that Asuka would be stuck in meetings the whole day, giving him nothing else to do on this afternoon.

At least that's what he thought.
Apparently, he had misunderstood something.

When the Ino-Shika-Chō team arrived at the Barbecue restaurant Shikadai was more than surprised to see his pretend girlfriend sitting with his former classmate Iwabe, laughing and having the best time. Shikadai didn't know why but seeing the two of them together pissed him off.

It wasn't really a secret that Iwabe used to have a huge crush on Asuka when they were younger. He even went so far and asked Asuka out on a date which she had not accepted, explaining to him that his friendship was too important for her to risk getting messed up by something silly like a date.

»Oh hey! Isn't that Asuka and Iwabe?« Inojin asked as he pointed over to the table the two friends were sitting.

»Aw, look at that! They're on a date! She finally agreed to go out with him.« ChōChō smiled.

A date?! But she's suppose to be my girlfriend!

Shikadai clenched his hands into fists as he watched Asuka giggling about something Iwabe was telling her. Sure, he knew that the two of them were good friends but he never realized that they were that close. Why did he never noticed it?

»Why do you look like you're about to strangle Iwabe with your shadow jutsu?« Inojin asked a little confused.

»I'm not looking at him like that! Why would I do that?!« Yes, Shikadai was pissed but there was no way in hell he would admit that out loud.

»Please, we all know that you're madly in love with Asuka-chan and seeing her with another guy is making you crazy jealous.« ChōChō pointed out, not really caring how loud she was.

»I'm not-« He stopped in the middle of his sentence when he remembered that he was suppose to be Asuka's boyfriend. He couldn't just say that he wasn't in love with her if he wanted people to believe his relationship with her was real.

So he cleared his throat and tried to sound as normal as possible. »There's no reason for me to be jealous since I trust my girlfriend enough to know that she wouldn't cheat on me.«