NEW | Seven

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
The Nara
Curse
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓The Nara Curse┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

━━━✦❘༻ Shikadai ༺❘✦━━━

Oh no. This can not happen! I can't catch feelings for Asuka.

To say that Shikadai was freaked out by his new feelings he just discovered was an understatement. He didn't agree to play Asuka's fake boyfriend just so he could fall head over heals in love with her. Heck, he didn't even know that one simple smile could have such an effect on him!

After the more than awkward lunch Shikadai had escorted Asuka back to the Hokage office without talking about what had happen between them during ... that eventful afternoon. Luckily, he had the evening off since ChōChō had demanded a girls night out which luckily didn't include him.

So now Shikadai was in his room, freaking out that he might had fallen for Asuka just like everyone else from his friend group predicted.

A soft knock on his door interrupted Shikadai's train of thoughts. The Nara boy was more than surprised when he saw his own dad walking into his room, giving him a friendly smile before he closed the door behind him so none could walk in.

»Do you have a minute? I would like to talk to you about something.« Shikamaru asked as he pointed his head toward Shikadai's bed.

Shikadai had a bad feeling about this.
But then again; he couldn't just say no to his own father. Shikadai barley even saw him since he was way too busy helping Lord Seventh.

»Yea sure. What's up?« Shikadai asked curious while he took a seat right next to his dad.

»This is going to be such a drag and I apologize for making you feel uncomfortable.« Shikamaru said as he ran his hand through his dark hair. »But your mom wants me to have this talk with you.«

»What talk?« Shikadai frowned, not really understanding what his dad was trying to tell him.

»You know ... the talk every father has with his son when he finally start dating someone.«

His cheeks turned into a deep shade of red when he realized what talk Shikamaru meant. »Oh god! No! W-We really don't need to talk about that

I really don't want to talk about sex with my dad; specially if Asuka is involved!

Shikamaru rubbed the back of his neck, obvious feeling as uncomfortable as Shikadai himself. »Son, you're nineteen and you have a girlfriend now. I think it's necessary that we talk about this ... and maybe clear some things up so you're prepared ... when it happen.«