𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4: 𝐒𝐜𝗼𝐫𝐞

Date: March 6, 1990
Location: Detroit, MI

Today we had a game against another school and since I'm on the cheer team I have to represent my school to the best of my ability

"Okay y'all know what time it is let's represent the clovers and win this y'all, "Kisha said as we all put out hands in.

"1..2..3 clovers, " all of us on the cheer team chanted.

We then went out as the crowd started to cheer us on and I then saw Tamina, Deshaun, and Marshall in the crowd standing up cheering for us.

We then began to cheer.

(FYI Anika is Solange and Kisha is Hayden)

After we were done we started screaming clovers and then went to sit down. And for the rest of the came we chanted cheer for our basket ball team since at one point they we slacking, but eventually they got back into it and we won the basket ball game. And afterward I changed out of my uniform into some clothes while in the locker room.

"Yall see that boy who was with Anika and Kisha's cousin," one cheerleader said as the rest of the girls nodded they head and said yeah.

"Stop it," I said as I then put my uniform in a hamper for it to be washed.

"Stop what we saw what he was looking at and it wasn't betty boop next to him. He was looking and you Sheba Baby," Lisa on of the girls on the cheer team said as I just started laughing and shaking my head.

"In yo dreams girl besides that boy got him a whole damn girl and he ain't my type," I said caused everyone in the girls locker room to ghasp in shock.

"Um since when did having a girl stop a guy from doing what he wants and looking at what he likes." Kisha said making me look at her in shock since she was suppose to be on my damn side.

"Look I'm just saying it never stopped nobody and you no it," Kisha said as I just shook my head.

"Whateva I'm out bye," I said leaving since Kisha was going out with Jamal tonight and I was gonna be hanging out with Tamina, hopefully she ain't trying to ditch me for DeShaun.

As I walked outside of the gymnasym I saw DeShaun, Tamina, Marshall, and Kim all standing around a car.

"Hey yall who's car is this," I asked as I walked up to them and hugged Tamina and waved at Kim who was all up on Marshall.

"My moms," Marshall said so nonchalantly.

"You think she gon be alright about this," I asked since I know damn well if I took my mom's car without her knowing I'm getting my ass kicked.

"Yo Anika chill we cool," DeShaun said as I just rolled my eyes.

"Whatever Tamina you ready," I asked since we were suppose to be hanging out and going to the movies.

"Yeah about that....I'm gonna be hanging out with DeShaun instead but you can come with us too," Tamina said which pissed me off.

"Oh alright I'm good I'm going home...and um Tamina I'll see you when I see you," I said to Tamina as I turned around and walked home ignoring her yells for me to comeback and talk things over.

Who the fuck I look like? Now that you got shit going on with my damn cousin you gon try to leave my ass high and try bitch I don't think so. And if she thought I was gon be the third wheel and only one without someone she got another thing coming.

As I was walking home it was bringing to get colder by the minute so I zipped up my jacket so that I could continue on my way home. Too bad I ain't have any buss money on me since I thought I was gonna be spending time with Tamina and her mom was gonna pick us up.

While walking a car pulled up to me and they instantly raised down there window down and I as that it was Marshall driving with the rest of the three stooges with him.

"Anika get in the car," Marshall asked as I ignored him and Tamina who also ended up pleading with me to get in the car.

"Nitty I know you hear me," Marhsall teased making me smirk and try to hide my smile and just kept walking.

"Get in zee car now," Marshall said in a Russian accent.

"Fuck off asshole," I said as I kept walking ing and as I kept walking I heard Marshall stop his car.

"Guess that asshole gave up finally," I thought to myself as I continued to walk.

"Ankia get in the damn car girl," Marshall said as he walked right next to me.

"No fuck yall I don't need shit from you or them motherfuckas in there okay," I said as kept walking until I saw a car driving and walked up to it.

"Hey you think you can give me a ride home its right in the direction you going I'll pay you," I said as I got out $5 to show to the woman driving.

"My bad miss she okay," Marhsall said as he wrapped his arms around me to prevent me from getting into the car.

"No Miss I'm not, and Marshall you betta get yo nfuckin hands off of me before I fuck you up," I threatened which made him just lift me up which was actually pretty easy since I didn't weight much he then brought me over to his car and pushed me in the back seat much to my dismay.

"You son of a bitch don't you ever touch me," I argued.

"Anika will you shut the fuck up," Marshall yelled at me making me jump then turn me head and ignore him.

"Fuck you," I said in a low tone and then stayed quite and to myself the whole car ride.

Once we pulled up at my house I jumped out of the car real quick and didn't even say bye.