Epilogue

Seventy years later...

He was a bird in the sky. He was a cheetah on the ground. He was a polar bear on ice.

He was good. He was bad.

Balance. Finally a small balance in the world of chaos. Where was he? All he saw was his life flashing before his eyes. It blinded him. It was like diving into cold water- shocking at first, soothing later.

It was like watching art. His life has its ups and downs, it's happiness and sadness. It's hate and love. It's success and failure. All the people he saved from the dark depths of suicide. All the people he couldn't.

He had lived his life, and that was enough.

He slowly coded his eyes into nothingness and rest. He desperately needed it, wanted it-

"Deathbringer. Psst. I want to speak to you!"

He slowly opened his eyes. Woah. Where was he? He slowly moved his legs and arms, groaning. When he looked down at himself, he saw-

Scales?

Black scales. What was this? He stared at everything, gasping. He was huge. He was in a rainforest, surrounded by loud sounds and hurling of birds. He felt majestic. Giant. Powerful.

He soared into the sky. It was so beautiful, so light, so good- hints of blue and white and gray. He laughed merrily.

"Three moons, Deathbringer."

He slowly turned. This person knew his name. It was...like melody, like music, like wind in the air and bird in the sky. It was beautiful, oh, so beautiful, filled with grace.

It was a dragon.

A majestic dragon. Shifting scales with all sorts of colors. Sparkling green eyes that sparked with amusement and joy. "Glory?" He managed to gasp out. He staggered downward, but he didn't care.

"Goodness, Deathy. Are you okay?" Glory laughed. She was more beautiful than ever before. More beautiful than he could have ever imagined.

He was opposite of okay, yet he nodded. Only a small thing about her was the same: the pools of grin in her eyes. Glory seemed to notice his astonishment and smiled.

"Let me explain." Glory said, her entire face lighting up. She was a piece of art: swirling colors, hints of dark, bursting with light. All placed into one.

Perfection.

"This is a world: a different one, but a world nevertheless." She winked. She was a swan. She was fire. She was joy. She was good.

"I can't b-believe-"

"Shh." Glory winked at him, pressing a talon against her snout. "I know this is new...But look, it's a world. A world where we can be together." She was staring at her talons. Was she blushing? He had no idea. "If you want," she added, finally looking at him. She gave him a shy smile.

He stared at her, speechless.

"Ugh, nevermind." She said, shaking her head. She stared at the ground below them. "you know what, I don't speak English, I'm an alien or whatever and I-"

"Yes!" He gasped. "Three moons, yes!"

Glory have him a smile, a beautiful smile she meant. A smile he hasn't seen for quite some time. A smile he had desperate missed. A smile he needed. "Good. Because I was about to kill you."

He laughed. "Good to know."

Glory grabbed his talon, her scales shifting to red and pink and orange. Moons, she was beautiful. Radiant. Piece of nature. "There are so much things to see. So many changes, yet they are the same. Our friends. Our homes. Our lives." She leaned against his shoulder , staring at the never ending sky. "This is a second chance, and I'm going to make it right."

They stared at the sky for a moment. He still couldn't believe it. All this. Glory slowly took his talon, pointing it to the huge sky above. So much things he didn't know. So much things he would.

It took time, but it was worth it.

Glory spread both of their talons, a smile touching her snout. She turned to him, and he to her, and it was perfect, how her talons fit in his and how their eyes were level and so much more.

It was meant to be.

It was forever.

"Then, Deathbringer Black," Glory whispered, "Welcome to Pyrrhia."

~

This is the end ;-; Thank you so much for all the endless support you guys gave me on this fanfic! I can't believe this is the end I'm gonna cri

(The song above is my JAM!!! I know it's old but bear with me XD those are my favorite singers ever okay)

Important Notice: There are now other chapters in this story. It's called Extra Chapters. It tells other stories that weren't mentioned in this book. I did it because this book became so popular! Thanks a lot for that, would LOVE it if you read those too and let me know what you think! :)