10

It was Friday morning and I was all packed, but I still hadn't told my Mom about the trip. Christmas already happened, and I managed to skillfully hide my suitcase. The car was due to take me to the airport any minute. I went into the kitchen.

"Hey, Mom?"

"Yes?"

"I'm going on a trip with some people, we'll be away for a week and back next Saturday."

"What? When are you leaving?" I looked at my watch. "The car will be here any minute to take me to the airport." Just then the doorbell rang and I grabbed my suitcase and kissed my Mom on the cheek.

"OK, bye Mom, see you in a week!" I opened the door and almost got out before Mom grabbed my arm. "Where are you even going?"

"Oh right, sorry, we're going to London! Pip pip cheerio!" Logan took my suitcase and kissed me. "And is this Colin or Finn?" I laughed. "No, mom, Colin and Finn are just friends. This is Logan, my boyfriend. OK, really gotta go now." I looked at Logan. "Are the guys in the car?"

"Ready and waiting." I nodded. "Bye Mom, I'll call you when we land."

Just as I was about to get in the car, she snapped out of her stupor and shouted, in an attempt to embarrass me, "Don't forget the condoms!"

"We won't, don't worry!" Then, I closed the door, had some champagne and we drove off. "Wow, Queenie, your Mom is interestesting."

"You can say that again. So, what's new with you guys?"

"You have excellent genes, love."

"Oh, thank you Finn, they were on sale and they make my ass look great." I flashed a sarcastic smile at him.

"I'll say." Colin muttered. We laughed.

A few hours later, we were sat on the jet about to play Spin the Bottle, yet again. "Hey, I've got an idea."

"Do tell, oh wise and powerful one." Colin pretended to bow. "Thank you, Colin. Anyway, how about we make this a drinking game to spice it up a little huh?"

"And how would we do that?"

"Well, when you spin, you put a blindfold on and when the bottle stops everyone, except the spinner, gets up and walks around before sitting somewhere random. But whoever it landed on before still had to kiss the spinner and they guess who kissed them. If they get it right, the others take a shot and if they get it wrong, they take a shot."

"I like the way you think, darling."

"One problem, where do we get a blindfold from, Shakespeare girl?"

"Ah, Colin, never underestimate the contents of a girl's purse." I walked over to my seat and grabbed a sleep mask.

"Anything you wanna tell us, Queenie?" They all raised their eyebrows and looked slightly apprehensive.

"Oh, get your minds out of the gutters boys. I just happen to like wearing sleep masks to block out the sun in the morning."

"If you say so." I cocked my head to the side innocently. "Unless there's something else you want to do with it." I whispered huskily. They all swallowed. "On second thought, the drinking game's fine." Colin eyed me cautiously.

"OK, great. I'll go first." I spun the bottle and felt them all get up and move. I felt someone lean in and kiss me. "I think it was Colin." I took the blindfold off and they all took a shot. "Logan, your turn."

Many hours later, we landed at the best Private Airport in London. "Alright boys, where are we staying?"

"I believe it's called the Ritz." My jaw dropped to the floor. "We're staying at the Ritz Hotel?! I really need to get used to what it's like hanging out with you rich people."

"That you do, babe. Now, let's find that limo." We walked over to a guy holding a sign that said Huntzberger. I got out my camera and took a picture of it. "What? It's my first souvenir. What's the time?" I asked the guy holding the sign and he looked at his watch. "1.12am, Miss."

"Oh god, do you think the bar will be open?"

"Let's hope so, love." We got in the car and drove to Piccadilly. Logan slung his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder. We eventually got to the Ritz and I felt really underdressed. "Suite for Huntzberger."

The guy at the desk looked at us apprehensively and shoved the key in Logan's hand. "Enjoy your stay, Mr Huntzberger."

"Hey, is the bar open?" He looked at me with badly concealed disdain. "No, the bar closed at 1."

"Gosh, darnit." As we walked away, I heard him mutter something about stupid Americans. We went up to our suite and unpacked our stuff, me and Logan in one room, and Colin and Finn in another one - separate beds though for them, much to my disappointment.

Logan called the room service and I called my Mom as I said I would. "Hi, Mom, it's me. We just go into the hotel, and we're about to order room service. Okay, bye!"

"Hey, what do you want Sierra?"

"Umm, I'll have fish and chips." I told him in a pretty good English accent. He nodded and made the order. We all got together in the living room of the suite to discuss our plans.

"So, shall we hit the clubs?"

"God Finn, is getting laid all you ever think about? Why don't we get room service, go to sleep and then do something in the actual day." At their 'Are you crazy?' faces I added, sighing reluctantly, "Or we could go out now and sleep during the day?" I laughed as they nodded eagerly. "Alright then, but I want my fish and chips."

An hour later, after we'd eaten, I got changed into a more appropriate outfit for going to a night club and we headed out.

"So, where to first?"

After a night of clubbing, drinking and Logan getting in a pub fight with a guy who got really handsy with me, we all headed back to the hotel at 6am. I woke up about 12 pm London time and ordered pancakes for myself while watching Downton Abbey on the TV. Surprisingly, Colin woke up next and looked at all the clubs he bought while he was drunk and then sold them all back for £100 more than he bought them for.

When Logan woke up I told him I was going to go shopping and buy myself some nice clothes. But then he insisted I buy something on his card so I took it. I also went to about 50 different stores and drove around in a limo. At around 4pm Logan called me, and asked where I was and asked if we could meet for lunch in Harrod's department store. I met him, we ate and I showed him around the 7-storey store. After that we headed back to the hotel to get ready for dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe.