Chapter 1

Camryn Mom Pov

So me and my husband were upset that people were stealing from us so we text everyone and told them that we are having an important meeting cause I believe someone that works for us is helping someone from an outside drug house steal our shit. I left a note for my daughter letting her know that we are out handling our business. We pull up to the trap house and we walk inside and we saw everyone line up so I start talking.

Blaze: So I want to know who the hell is speaking to people outside of our trap and if you lie you die.
Killer: You better tell the truth cause you know she is not playing.

She looks around at everyone and one of the dudes was on his phone texting, So Blaze went up to him and took his phone and check it and she said you are the one that is talking to people outside of the trap and she shoots in the head without thinking and tells the rest of the guys if they ever do what he does they will end up like him and tell them to go get their money.

Camryn Pov

I woke up and call for my mom and dad and no answer and I look at my dressing table and saw a note saying went out to handle some business. Ever since I was 2 years old my parents were always out late handling business and when I turn 17 I found out they were selling drugs I wasn't surprised cause they were always out late coming home with blood on their clothes but am 19 now and I have my own job and still looking for my own place and yes my parents want me to run the trap house but I don't want to be like them I want a better life. I got up cause it was time to go to work and head into the bathroom and turn on the shower and take off my clothes then got in the shower let the water wet my whole body for a little bit then I grab my rag and scrub my body with Love Spell body wash for 9 mins then I rinse off and got out and dry off and went to go brush my teeth. When I was done I lotion my whole body and put on deodorant and put on my McDonald's work outfit and spray on Love Spell body spray then I grab my keys and drive to work.

Jacob Pov

I came home this morning and found my house not clean so I called up Maid's phone and I hear her phone ringing from one of the rooms upstairs and I saw this bitch in one of my guest's rooms having sex with some random guy I throw that bitch out on her face and told the guy to get out and took the whole bed and throw it in the dump and told my Maid she is fired don't come to work tomorrow and I start printing flyers for a new Maid needed. I know y'all want to know what I do for a living, I am a football coach for the Titans. *Yes I know nobody heard of them and they haven't won games or Superbowls but in this book, everyone heard of them and won games and Superbowls.* Football season is over and I still have the guys practicing but not that much.

Camryn Pov

I was at work and man we were packed around lunchtime but I was on break with my girl Lydia we were chilling and talking shit.

Camryn: Girl what you want to do when we get off of work?
Lydia: Girl I was thinking about hitting up the club tonight.
Camryn: Well am coming with you cause it's been a while since I had some fun.
Lydia: Girl let's get back to work to get this money.

Camryn Dad Pov

Our crew was still out selling when I heard some noise in the back so I called my wife and she came up by me and I ask her did she heard that and she said she didn't hear anything I told myself I was hearing things then I heard it again then I heard 4 gunshots went off and I called for my wife and I didn't hear her voice so I ran into the other room and saw her laying there bleeding then I saw guys in masks and they said give them the stuff and I told them fuck them and they shot me 6 times.

Camryn Pov

Work was over so I called up my parents to see if they were okay but both of them never answer so I thought both of them were out selling and couldn't get to there phones, I pull up to my mom and dad house and went inside and found myself something to eat and once I was finished eating I went to sleep until Lydia told me times to go. I woke up from my phone vibrating and it was a text from Lydia saying to get ready. She went into the bathroom turns on the shower took off her clothes and got in the shower and let the water wet her whole body for a little bit then she grabbed her rag and scrub her body with Love Spell body wash for 10 mins then she rinses off and got out and dry off and went to go brush her teeth and went into her room and get dressed and put on lotion, deodorant, body spray, makeup, and do her hair. (Outfit in MM)

I was fully dressed and ready to go, I grab my keys and got in my car and drive to Lydia house when I got there she got in and we drove to the club and when got to the club we went inside and turn up.