Chapter 9

Lydia Pov

I woke and thought about how I wanted to introduce Prodigy to Camryn cause the way he treats me is different from any guy treat me and I love that about him so I pick up my phone and text Prod and ask him if I can meet his friends and he can meet my best friend and he was like yeah cause they were going out to the club tonight and I was like cool and got up and make me and Camryn breakfast.

Camryn Pov

I woke up from smelling good and I try to move and I felt between my legs was soaking wet and I told myself I had a wet dream about Chresanto, so I went to the bathroom and take a shower. Few minutes I was done taking a shower and I went to brush my teeth and head into my room and got dressed cause after work am going to gym to work out and keep up learning how to fight. (Outfit in MM)

Lydia: Damn you already ready for work already you must be happy to see Jacob.
Camryn: Don't make that joke and I had a bath cause I had a wet dream about Chresanto last night.
Lydia: Damn, but look we going out cause I want you to meet this guy I have been dating.
Camryn: Okay and thanks for the breakfast.

Jacob Pov

So I know that Camryn was about to come over so me and my fuck buddy starts dry fucking then I saw her came in my room and she ran out and I ran after her.

Camryn: What you want Jacob to hurt me some more?
Jacob: Nah I heard that you went out on a date with Roc last night.
Camryn: Yeah cause he asked me and treats me well, look I quit but I want my check later today.
Jacob: You can't quit.
Camryn: Yes I can and watch me.

After Camryn left out my house I told her to hold up and give her check and told my fuck buddy that we are no longer fuck buddies and told her to get out, I can't believe I did that to her, I don't know when I will ever see her again.

Camryn Pov

After leaving Jacob's house I saw a paper while walking say Modelling Agency looking for girls, I took the paper and took a taxi to the address and when I got there I went inside and I made sure I look good and went up to the woman and start talking.

Camryn: I know you are looking for girls who know how to model and I know I don't look like I know how to model but I do want this job cause when I first moved here I was homeless for some weeks cause I didn't know anyone or anywhere to go but I found a job this guy give me a job as his Maid but I caught feelings for him but here I am to show you I really want this job and to be a model.
???: What you told me I won't regret having you as a model and I love your story, you have the job, you start tomorrow.
Camryn: Thank you.
???: You're welcome be here around 11 am that is what I am tell where and what you are doing for first model gig.
Camryn: Okay.

I was so happy I got the job cause I always wanted know what it feels like to be a model and I need some time away from Jacob and find me and give me and Chresanto a chance so I went to the gym to workout.

Later That Night 9 am

Lydia Pov

I got home and I saw Camryn looking up houses and I feel sad that she is thinking about moving out but I woke her up and told her to get ready and I went into the bathroom and turn on the shower and took off my clothes and got in the shower and let the water wet my body then I grab my rag and scrub my body with Pure Seduction body wash for 20 minutes then I rinse off and got out and dry off and went to brush my teeth then I went and did my makeup sliver smokey eye, black lipstick, eyeliner, straight my hair then I went into my room and got dressed.(Outfit in MM)

Once I was fully dressed I grab my keys and head downstairs and wait for Camryn and she came downstairs looking fine as fuck in her sexy ass outfit. (Outfit in MM)

We left out the house and got in my car then we pull off to the club and when we reach I park up and we got out and walk to the front of the line and said we with Prodigy and they let us in. I walk inside and saw bae looking fine as hell.

Roc Pov

Prod text us telling us that he wants us to meet his girl that he been dating for 2 months now and I was like sure but when I saw she was withn Camryn I sat asking myself how the hell Camryn knows Prodigy girlfriend.

Prodigy: Roc and Prince this is my girlfriend Lydia.
Lydia:*waves* This is my best friend Camryn.
Camryn: Well all know each other from Jacob's party.
Jacob: Hi Camryn, can we talk.?
Camryn: No am here to have a good time.
Roc: Camryn you want to dance?
Camryn: Sure why not.