Chapter 17

Rape Scene

I was downstairs in what looks like a basement trying to sleep when I saw a light and I saw it was Lucas. I prepared myself for the worst and what he wants and start screaming when he starts touching me cause the last time he touches me and rapes it made me had flashbacks which I never wanted and I saw Jacob wake up.

Jacob: You are rapping us and torturing us just because what her parents did to your parents, this isn't right.
Lucas: Shut up and Josh handle him and you come with me.
Camryn: I don't want to go with you, I want to go home.
Lucas: You are home with me bitch now let's have some fun.

With that, he took me to the room where he raped the last time and rip off the lingerie I had on and start kissing all over me, it made me had a bad taste in my mouth and I didn't like it.

Camryn: Get off of me.
Lucas: I see you don't want to follow what I say so I am going to teach you that I am in charge.

With that, he starts beating me with a belt all over my naked body and I was crying in pain and he seemed to not care and once he finished beating me he shoves his self inside of me while trying to kiss me so I spit in his face and he punches me and slaps me in my face and told me to do that again and he will cut my body and I didn't try anything but crying while he rape.

I look up at Josh and I could tell he didn't want to rape me or hurt me but he was forced to do this but I keep talking to myself inside my head saying if I get out of here am going to see a therapist cause I feel less of a man.

End of Rape Scene

Jacob Pov

I am sick of this dude coming down here getting Camryn and hurting her and getting his boys to rape me and I can't do anything about it to help the both of us when she came back downstairs she looks so beating up but I thank God that he didn't shoot her.

Jacob: Camryn what did he do to you?
Camryn: Jacob you already know so let's not talk about it.
Jacob: Okay but just know I am here when you want to talk.
Camryn: I know Jacob.

Prodigy Pov

It's been a couple of days and we still couldn't find where the hell Lucas is but then I start thinking and asking myself that Jay could find anybody so why the hell he hasn't find Lucas unless he is working for him so I told everybody to get out my office and told Jay to come in my office and close the door.

Prod: Jay it's been a couple of days and you haven't told me if you found Lucas or where he is at and where he has Camryn and Prince so something told me that you might be working for him.
Jay: Prod you know I will never do you like that it's just that it's hard finding this dude, he really covered his tracks.
Prod: Jay I know you, you could find anyone even if they covered their tracks so I don't know why it's so hard for you to find this punk Lucas so Jay you better tell me the truth cause your life is on the line.
Jay: The day you and Roc and Prince were here going over plans with us I was the one that told Lucas, you guys were going to kill him and he already planning on killing Camryn he trick Prince into doing all that stuff. I have been working for Lucas for a long time while I was working for you.
Prod: I must not have heard you right did you say that you snitch on us to that punk and hold something back from me about that punk wanting to kill Camryn. You better tell me where he is now.
Jay: You know that old ass street they use to had a playground on there is some wood there and in the woods, there is a house that has been abundant that is where Lucas is at and that is where Prince and Camryn are at too.

With that, I beat the shit out of Jay and then broke his neck and tell anyone if they are working for Lucas come forward now and 3 dudes came forward and I shot 3 of them in there head and told my guys to clean up the mess and let's go get my fucking family and kill this punk ass nigga, we set up our plan to get Prince and Camryn and once we know what to do we left the trap.

Roc Pov

I was at home chilling praying that my baby comes back home and with that, I did my usual went out to the bar so I can get drunk and go to sleep cause am not in the mood to be crying all night.

Prodigy Pov

I had come up with a plan and me and my guy's load up our guns and went to this spot that Lucas was hiding at and when we reach there I told 4 of my best shooters to go clear the scene and when they did we move forward and went inside and start shooting people then I saw Lucas punk ass looking scared but I wasn't going to shoot him yet I was going to beat the shit out of him. I throw his ass against the wall then slam him into the floor, he was trying to get some punches in but they didn't hurt, then I make his head hit the toilet and then I stomp on his face and shot him 5 times in the face then I went looking for Camryn and Prince and when I found then I saw it was a basement and it was locked so I got a hammer and broke the lock and cut the ropes off there arms and told them lets go.

Camryn Pov

I was so happy Prod found us but I don't think me and Roc will be having sex for a while cause what happened to me I just want to be alone. When I got home I saw Roc and he was happy to see me but I told him don't touch me and give me some space and went to take a cold shower.

Do you think Roc is going to cheat on Camryn cause they not having sex?
Will Camryn starts hanging out with Jacob again?