Chapter 13

Camryn Pov

I woke from my alarm clock going off so I got up and turn it off and check my phone and saw that I got a text from the guy that is taking my photos of me and he give me the address and the time to be there which was at 12 and it was after 9 so I went downstairs to get me some breakfast.

Prodigy Pov

I am at the trap with my guys coming up with a plan and finding out who this guy is and why he wants Camryn dead. Camryn parents were the hottest drug dealers in California and Lucas parents had love drugs but didn't like to pay so when Camryn parents warn them and give them chances they end up killing them and Lucas was there when his parents got shot dead so since then he wanted revenge on Camryn family but we are going to make sure that doesn't happen, Roc and Prince suppose to be coming by today to hear the plans.

Camryn Pov

I had just finished working out and I check the time and it was after 11 so I grab my stuff and head back to my hotel room and when I got there I run into the bathroom and turn on the shower and took off my clothes and got in the shower and let the water wet my body then I grab my rag and scrub my body with Pure Seduction body wash for 11 minutes then I rinse off and got out and dry off and wrap the towel around my body and went to go brush my teeth, I went into my room and got dressed and put on lotion and put on deodorant then I went into the bathroom and curl my hair and do my makeup and once I was ready I called a taxi. (Outfit in MM)

Roc Pov

I was at the trap counting my money missing my baby when my phone starts vibrating and I saw that I got a text from Prod saying where the hell am I and I forgot that I had to meet up with him so I told him on my way and finished counting my money and left the tea and got in my car and drive to Prod trap house and when I got there I walk inside and saw Jacob I wanted to just punch him in his face but I keep my feelings to the back of my head.

Prod: Look I call you guys here cause we have a plan on how we are going to take down this bitch ass nigga.
Prince: How.
Prod: We are going to wait until he goes home cause we know that he loves to go home late round 3 and we going to sneak u on him and shoot him in his face.
Roc: That is easy, I like it.
Prince: So when we doing this?
Prod: Next Friday when he gets back to Jersey.
Roc: Okay.

Lucas Pov

I was back in California handling some business when one of my boys that I had watching Prince told me that he and his boys are planning on killing me the week I get back to Jersey so I told myself am heading out tonight and I am taking Prince and teach him a lesson for talking.

Camryn Pov

My first shoot was me on a motorcycle now I am butt ass naked and I am the cover for the biggest and hottest magazine in Los Angeles but once they were finished with my shoot I grab my stuff and the person who was taking my pics said I was selling in every picture and I told him thank you and call a taxi and after that I called bae.

Phone Call
Royal😘💗: Hey baby how was your photoshoot?
Babygirl😍💯: It was amazing I have my last shoot tomorrow.
Royal😘💗: Baby I have something I want to tell you.
Babygirl😍💯: What is it, babe?
Royal😘💗: There is a guy here name Lucas that killed your parents and wants to kill you but me and the guys got everything handle we are going to handle him okay.
Babygirl😍💯: Okay and thanks for telling me but babe I am going to take a bath and eat and call you back okay.
Royal😘💗: Okay

End of Phone Call