6 Weeks Later

Jacob Pov

It has been 6 weeks I have been hanging out with Prod them and man I have been having fun and I had the best sex ever in a long ass time but am thinking about throwing a party cause am now a new drug dealer with his own crew the thing is I still don't have a maid cause I fired the last one, I was about to call her up but I know I am going to get a maid with that I wake up the girl in my bed and tell her she needs to go. I went into the shower cause I had practice with the boy's cause I want them in shape when drafting season comes around.

Camryn Pov

It's been six weeks since I been in New Jersey I haven't a job or a place to stay and these people had thought I was homeless giving me money but I use it to buy me food. But today I told myself I am going to find a job, I pick up my stuff and went looking for a job when I saw a flyer with a guy name on it saying he needs a maid and it had his address. I took the paper and walk to where he lived even asking people where the address was at cause I need the job and the money, I really hope this guy is really nice.

Jacob Pov

I had just finished taking a shower when I was about to get ready I hear somebody rings my doorbell so I went downstairs and open the door and saw a girl look like she is lost.

Jacob: Hi are you lost.?
Camryn: No I want to apply to be your Maid.
Jacob: I don't know, are you crazy.?
Camryn: No, I just got to New Jersey 6 weeks ago and I didn't have any money or any place to stay cause I don't know anybody here, so I start looking for a job and I start your flyer so I took it.
Jacob: Do you know how to cook and clean and make up stuff and good with people.
Camryn: Yes.
Jacob: Well you can stay here in my guest bedroom and you can start cleaning now and I will pay you every 2 weeks but am off to work am a football coach and my second job you don't need to know about.
Camryn: Okay.

I was so happy that I got a Maid and she looks like she been through a lot cause she has tear stains on her face but I head up to my room and get dressed and left out the house.

Camryn Pov

I was so happy that this guy has me staying at his house and also give me the job but damn he got a big ass house am shock but I went to take a shower. Few minutes I was finished taking a shower I put on a lace pantie, lace bra, crop top long sleeve t-shirt, gray booty shorts. Once I was dressed I head downstairs and start cleaning cause it was messy.

Chresanto Pov

I was at home since I didn't have to go into the trap house today cause my guys are handling things and I told them to call me if anything wrongs happen but am home with my girlfriend Jaylen and we are in bed cuddling right now and I was in the mood and she can tell cause I was fingering her pussy but then she took my hands out and say she is not in the mood. I am pissed cause me and Jaylen have been dating for 2 years and she is always on off with sex and I hate that shit cause I love sex. I told her that am going out but the truth is am going to hang out at my boy Prince house since Prod is out of town handling business. I got dressed and left the house and she starts yelling asking me where the hell am going I didn't tell her anything I just left out the house.

Camryn Pov

I had finished cleaning up everything when I start washing his clothes and went into the kitchen and start cooking dinner and while I was cooking I hear someone ring the doorbell so I answer it and ask who this, he told me he is one of Jacob friends and he says I must have to be one of Jacob hoe's I told him no am his Maid and he was like oh and I told him Jacob is not here he is at football practice and he said he will text him and tell him that he is here and I was like okay and went back to cooking.

Jacob Pov

Practice was over and I have to say my team was looking like the team I know so I went into the locker room and talk to them then I left and went home when I reach my house I saw Roc car in my driveway then I check my messages and he told me that he is at my house, so I went inside my house and I have to say was so damn spotless I didn't even notice my own house she had did a good ass job then I saw that she had cook man that shit was smelling good.

Roc: Practice had to be hard if you were there long.
Prince: It was but am here now.
Roc: So you still throwing that party?
Prince: Yeah, I have my Maid go out and get some stuff and send the link to everybody.
Roc: Okay, cause I need some fun and some pussy.
Prince: What happens to you and your girl?
Roc: She never wants to give me none.
Prince: That is fucked up.

Prince yelled Camryn named and she came downstairs and he was eyeing her up and down and how good she clean up, he asks her if she has a phone and she said no and say take this money and go to T-Mobile and tell them that Prince sent you and that you want an iPhone X and then here is a list for what to get for the house.

Will Camryn find out Jacob second job?
Will Jacob fall for Camryn?