Angelo's Daughter

CONTAINS SPOILERS

Imagine: Angelo Bronte has a daughter, who when Jack gets dropped off at Bronte's mansion by the Braithwaites, the pair of young children quickly become friends. 

---

It was a warm evening when a few Braithwaites dropped young Jack Marston off at Angelo Bronte's mansion in Saint Denis. 

"We'll pick him up when we get the ransom money," A man hissed as he handed a scared Jack Marston off to Angelo Bronte. 

As Angelo was explaining the rules of the house to young Jack when Angelo's daughter, (Y/N), came down the stairs and into the parlor room. Jack quickly caught the eye of the young girl, and she wanted to know who he was, "Papa, who's this?" She asked, gesturing towards Angelo. 

"This is, a guest, we'll be having for a little while mio caro," He replied, and Jack was struck with awe at the girl who had beautiful, (E/C) eyes, (H/L) (H/C) hair, and a pretty face. 

As soon as the young children locked eyes, they had become friends within the second, the young girl giving the young boy a big smile before dragging him up to her bedroom (with permission from her father) to begin to play with all of her toys and read lots of her storybooks - something the duo had in common. 

--

Over the next few days, Angelo's daughter had convinced her father to let her and Jack go outside together, on (Y/N)'s little grey Shetland, Inverno, along with many of Angelo's men who were guarding Angelo's daughter as if their life depended on it - which it probably did. 

Everyone in the city knew that the young boy was intrigued by the little girl as they were both seated in the small Western saddle, trotting along the streets of Saint Denis. (Y/N) showing Jack all her favorite shops, and then insisting to Angelo's men that they go into one of the shops for some sweets and chocolate. One thing was for certain and the whole city knew this - (Y/N) was Angelo Bronte's pride and joy, his little girl. This little girl had one of the most powerful men in Lemoyne wrapped around her finger, and she knew it. 

Wrong (Y/N) Bronte in ANY way, you'll be going up against the big man Angelo Bronte himself. 

--

Dutch van der Linde, Arthur Morgan, and John Marston walked up to the mansion apposite the park in Saint Denis with one objective. 

Get Jack back. 

The three men entered the home after threatening one of the guards and they heard the sound of a faint piano tune coming from upstairs, followed by laughs and giggles of a girl... and of a little boy..

The men looked at John, who instantly knew that the laughter of the little boy was Jack's laughter. 

Arthur had run into some street children who had told him that Jack looked like he was smitten with Angelo's daughter, and the daughter was smitten with Jack. 

After a little conversation with Angelo, Arthur and John were off to robbing grave robbers, and Dutch was left to sweet talk Jack from Angelo Bronte. 

"So... Mr. Bronte, can my friend get his son back? Since we're off helping you.. do you mind keeping your end of the deal?" Dutch asked carefully, not wanting to get a bullet put in him by any of the men, who were currently surrounding him and Angelo with fully loaded guns - ready to shoot at any time. 

"Ahh, you see, Mr. Van der Linde, my daughter - (Y/N) is quite fond of young Jack. I don't like seeing my little girl cry," Angelo said, sipping from his drink after he'd gestured upstairs towards the sounds of the children playing in (Y/N)'s room, happily, giggles and laughter being heard. 

"No, of course you wouldn't. Who would like their daughter to be sad..?" Dutch replied, trying to stay on Angelo Bronte's good side. 

"Nobody. That's the dilemma I'm having, I've now realized that the children are quite fond of each other. I over heard them saying in the garden that they enjoy having a child their age to play with around," Angelo said with a softened expression, thinking about his daughter's sadness if Jack were to leave. 

"I'm sure Jack would be too - but his mother is very worried about him you see," Dutch said warily. 

At the mention of Jack's mother, Angelo tensed up - something Dutch didn't expect him to do. Dutch was also shocked when he saw a tear escape the once strong, confident man. Dutch certainly didn't expect that the man would start to sob in front of him. 

Angelo said something in Italian to one of his men, which Dutch didn't understand, but the man quickly sped upstairs and brought down a sad looking Jack. He was carrying a small bag that the gang later found out contained pictures that him and (Y/N) had drawn, developed pictures of the two along with two storybooks and some toys that (Y/N) had given him. 

Angelo watched as the boy jumped into Dutch's arms, yelling something about him being his 'Uncle'. Angelo leaned forward as he saw that his little Italian princess had come downstairs - tears rolling down her cheeks like no tomorrow, a little sob escaping her lips caused Jack to jump out of Dutch's arms and went to hug (Y/N), wrapping his arms around her and letting her cry into his shoulder. 

He said to Dutch quietly, "Please, bring little Jack back for a visit, if it makes you feel better your friend and his mother may come too. I've never seen (Y/N) this happy since.... before my wife, her mother died. I don't want to take one of her main sources of happiness away from her, please, he makes her so happy. Even just once or twice - can you do that?" Angelo asked. 

Dutch hadn't expected this from the leader, for him to be so vulnerable towards him. It showed Dutch that the little girl was Angelo Bronte's biggest - if not his only weak spot. 

Dutch nodded his head before speaking, a tear had welled up in his eye much to his surprise, "I promise."