Sean x Reader

Reader POV 

I nervously walked towards the gang who were around the fire in our new camp at Clemens's Point. I had a small wrapped box in my hands that contained two very special items, everyone was enjoying a drink as Dutch, Bill and Arthur had managed to get themselves appointed as Deputies. 

I was at the fire and my boyfriend - Sean - had spotted me. "Come 'ere luv! I've saved you a spot right here!" Sean exclaimed as he saw me and he patted the free spot beside him on the log he was sitting on. I smiled and nervously made my way over to sit beside him. 

Charles, being the observant person he is, noticed I had a box in my hands and questioned my about it, "What's in the box, (Y/N)?" 

Everyone looked over to me and looked at the small, including Sean and myself which contained the way I was breaking the news to Sean. What news, you may ask?

I was pregnant. 

"Well, it's actually for Sean here," I said nervously before handing a now rather excited and giddy Sean the box, who looked at everyone when he had the box in his hand. Everyone encouraged him to open it, and so he did. 

Sean unwrapped the box slowly and carefully, he took off the lid and looked down at the contents of the box in awe. The box contained a tiny pair of cowboy boots and a tiny replica of my cowgirl hat. A confused look was on his face when he picked the items up, and a confused look was on the other men in camp. But the women, they caught on quickly, all of them looking extremely excited, squealing and giggling. 

About 15 seconds later, it clicked with Sean. He turned around and looked at me with a questioning look, I placed a hand on my stomach, and he got the message. He put the items back in the box and placed it carefully on the ground, before wrapping his arms around me - the whole gang watching the interaction between us. 

"I-I-I'm gonna be a da..?" Sean asked carefully on the edge of crying from happiness, as joy was the only emotion on his face. 

"We're going to be a family," I respond in a whisper. 

Sean started to cry and quickly stood up, and picked me up spinning me around. Before stating to the whole gang who already knew the source of the Irishman's happiness. 

"I'm gonna be a da!" He exclaimed happily. The party then became a celebration party for mine and Sean's child. 

Sean almost took a swing at Bill for offering me a beer, who forgot I wouldn't be able to drink for the next 9 months. Although he did start to beat Micah up when Micah made a comment. Nobody argued against Sean when Micah had said, "I swear, if the damn baby keeps me up at night, I won't hesitate to shoot it," Although, after it looked like Sean would've bet Micah to death, he was pulled off of the man by Arthur and Charles. 

---

3rd Person POV 

Around four months later, (Y/N) was obviously showing, Sean decided he'd better get his act together and get ready for his baby that would be coming in 5 months. He dragged Arthur with him into Saint Denis to get some wood so Sean could build a crib for his unborn child. They took a wagon and Sean insisted (Y/N) stay at Shady Belle, much to her displeasure and protests. 

As the pair reached the carpenter's Sean knew exactly what he needed - tools and wood. He went inside the building and approached the man on the till. "Heya, I'm looking for some wood and tools. I'm building a crib - I'm gonna be a da soon!" He told the man, who nodded his head before going into the back, looking for the items Sean requested.