Dutch x Reader

7 years ago, you tied down the infamous Dutch van Der Linde, he was your husband. 5 years ago, you gave birth to a beautiful set of twins and, to saw they were Dutch's pride and joy, was an understatement. Dutch loved you to the moon and back, and he loved the boys more than anyone could imagine. 

Their names were James Dutch van Der Linde, and Oliver Hosea van der Linde. With tradition, one of the boys was named after Dutch, since Dutch saw Hosea in such a wonderful light you thought it was only fitting to name one of the boys after him. You had come back from Rhodes on The Count (Yes, he didn't buck you or either of the boys off when you rode him) and saw a frantic Dutch and Hosea. Arthur was walking back to his tent and looked like he had his head bitten off by Dutch. You dismounted and let The Count graze by Silver Dollar and Old Boy. You walked towards your tent and saw Dutch was actually crying, okay, something must be really wrong. 

"Sweetheart, what's wrong? Are you okay?" You asked, rubbing his shoulders and you didn't get an answer, just sobbing. Hosea stepped up and answered for him. 

"(Y/N), love, I don't-don't r-really know how to saw this... James and Oliver have been taken by the Braithwaites," he told you and you felt your entire world fall apart. Your knees buckled from under you and you started crying for a few minutes before you composed yourself. As you were Dutch's wife, most of the gang respected you like they respected Dutch. Because God forbid that someone disrespects you, they'd be facing Dutch within a second. 

"BOYS, GET ON YOUR FUCKING HORSES RIGHT NOW!! WE'RE GETTING MY BOYS BACK IF I HAVE TO SLOWLY MURDER EVERY SINGLE BRAITHWAITE MYSELF!!" You screamed and all the men in camp quickly jumped up, grabbing some guns, and quickly mounted their horses. You mounted your Rose-Grey dappled Arabian mare, that Dutch had bought you in Blackwater since it was your birthday. Duchess was a lovely mare and she quite liked The Count too. 

You saw that all of the boys were mounted, except Dutch, as you saw that The Count was still happily grazing. You walked Duchess over to The Count and grabbed his reins, leading him through the camp and up to your tent. "I swear to god, Dutch van Der Linde, get on this damn horse right this minute!" You cursed and the entire gang heard you, you were never scared of Dutch, because you knew it was kill him if he ever done anything against you. Dutch looked up at you, tears in his eyes, before heaving himself up and mounting his horse. He smirked when he saw his fiery, fierce, fearless and beautiful wife. 

You were riding down the pathway to the Braithwaite Manor, Dutch by your side and the gang behind you. You looked to Dutch and saw that he was staring at the Manor with daggers in his eyes. You got up to the Manor and everyone stormed inside, except Charles, Javier and John who stayed outside in case anybody tried to attack the inside of the Manor. 

You searched the house and there was no sign of them, until you heard what you and Dutch instantly knew as James and Oliver's crying. It was coming from a blocked bedroom and of course, you and Dutch recklessly rammed into the blockade, forcing it to break. When you got into the room, Dutch shot 2 of the 3 men and you shot the other one. 

You saw what you assumed was an en-suite, and Dutch broke the lock. There you saw both your boys huddled together, tears streaming down their face and a pacing Catherine Braithwaite. Dutch picked up the boys and squeezed them tight, letting them know they were going to be okay. He gave them each a kiss on the head and the captured you into a passionate kiss on the lips. 

"BOYS, BURN THE PLACE TO THE GROUND!!" You screamed and Arthur began to drag a kicking and screaming Catherine Braithwaite down the stairs and outside the manor. You all threw some fire bottles at the house and she started to wail. She then crawled back into the house and Dutch covered Oliver's ears from her murderous screams and yous covered James'. 

James was placed on The Count, and Oliver rode with you on Duchess. The Van der Linde boys were safe, and that's all that matters. 

The Van der Linde family were safe, your family was safe.