A Witch - Arthur Morgan x Reader

This is a HP Universe x RDR2 cross-over, I'll be using HP terms, etc. But the RDR2 world and characters. 

--

(Y/N) stirred awake, quickly realizing what time it was and carefully got out of the cot she shared with her boyfriend Arthur, being careful not to wake him. It was 5:50am and most of the gang woke up at 6am, due to the roosters but (Y/N) woke up early to get out of camp unnoticed, for one reason. 

Today, she had Quidditch practice. 

(Y/N) had been a seeker for her Ilvermorny house, Thunderbird, and was apparently one of the best seekers the school had seen in a long time. 

(Y/N) got dressed into her Seeker robes, which had her team's logo sewn into the left hand side top pocket - the Abarino Thunderbirds. The team consisted of ex-Thunderbirds from Ilvermorny and was one of the best non-professional teams in America at the time. She grabbed her Nimbus 1900 and mounted it before she sped off to practice. 

---

Arthur woke up without his girlfriend by his side, he got up and asked around camp for her. Nobody had seen her apparently. Her horse was still there too, a big 17 hand high, pure white, never dirty. What Arthur didn't know, was that he wasn't a horse, he was a unicorn. Nobody knew this except for (Y/N) as she had cast a disillusion charm on her horse, so he wouldn't be in any danger. 

 He'd woken up at 7am, later than usual, but he was out until1rustling cattle with Uncle, so it was justifiable. Quidditch practice had started at 6am and ended at 7. Arthur was at the main campfire, having some coffee when he saw (Y/N) try to sneak into camp, in extremely... odd... clothes. 

He was going to go ask his Girlfriend about it, but Hosea quickly snatched the girl up and dragged her into the house, probably about vanishing without a trace, that's what Arthur was going to do. 

(Y/N) was dragged into the house by Hosea, who had a mischievous smirk on his face, he dragged her into her and Arthur's room that they had in the old Plantation house, Shady Belle. 

"You're a witch?!" He asked her as soon as the door was closed. Fear flickered over (Y/N)'s face, ready to have to bargain with the man until he pulled a wand out of his vest's interior pocket. 

"Yes! You're a wizard?!" She quizzed back, a huge smile on her face. She was looking at Hosea's wand and it was quite pretty, birch wood, around 13 inches long, and had lovely carvings and bumps going up the length of the wand. 

"You bet my dear, I'm a proud Horned Serpent," Hosea proudly responded and puffed out his chest when he mention his house. (Y/N) guessed he would've been a Horned Serpent, it would've been a shame to put the man into any other house with his level of intelligence. 

"As you guessed, I'm a proud Thunderbird. Apparently I was one of the best seekers Ilvermorny had seen in a long time. I couldn't give up Quidditch, I love it too much," (Y/N) explained as she conjured a privacy screen for her to get changed while she still talked to Hosea. 

Over the next few weeks, the pair had become inseparable, Arthur knew nothing was going on, Hosea was old enough to be your grandfather, and he knew Hosea would never to that to him. Although, one thing the whole gang found curious was that (Y/N)'s horse, Silk, had let Hosea, pet, take care and even ride her. After he'd shown her a stick... (Y/N) was with him when Hosea first went up to the horse. When Hosea took Silk out of camp when Silver Dollar had been out for 5 hours before hand, neither (Y/N) nor the horse had a problem with the temporary rider swap. Silk was more picky with riders than The Count was, and that's saying something.