I Am In Peace Now

"Boy#1:Keita Nijima POV"
Crap, class is almost going to start and me and Chichiro are still running to the school, dammit. I was too attracted to Chichiro that I forgot about class! But who could blame me though, Chichiro is the perfect girl, she's cute, nice and not like that idiot Yazuo. Wait a minute, if I'm late for class then Yazuo will mock me! Damn this.

"Keita slow down." said Chichiro as she ran behind me trying to catch up." Uh, okay." I said looking at her. Dammit we're gonna be late but I'm still trying to wait for her, true love maybe, hehe. I still remember those times, of me and Chichiro, when we were still alone way before Shinji and that damn Yazuo. Wait! There's no time to think about this.

"Chichiro let's go!" I yelled but not angrily."Okay let's run!" Chichiro responded as she held my hand pulling me farther. We're nearing the school, I remember this street from when we got to that dining place."There it is!" I yelled as we got to the building next to the school."Wait, Keita why are the students already going out of the school?" Chichiro asked as the students left the school."I don't know Chichiro." I responded. Why are they already leaving, there are no disasters or holidays, is this just a break day? Nah, it might have to do something with the "Battle Royale Program". I'm going to try to find Shinji and Yazuo, they might have announced it in the intercom or something.

"Boy#20:Shinji Mimura POV"-5 Mins. Before Keita's POV
"I wonder why Kuro let us go, he could've definitely just beat us up and leave us when we're unconscious, we'll if both of us were unconscious." I said as I carried Yazuo into class." Well it doesn't matter if we're already fine, but I still wanted to punch Kuro in the face." Yazuo responded as he tensed up his fist." Well that one more punch you would've would probably just give them another reason to beat you up." I responded showing Yazuo a smirk."Well yeah you're right I guess, but I'd still rather do that than get saved by our classmates." Yazuo responded smirking right back at me.

Me and Yazuo sat next to each other as we usually do."Hey where's Keita? Class is almost starting." I asked as I looked at Yazuo. Yazuo looked back at me then laughed when he realized what I just said."Ha! Keita's late! What a hypocrite!" Yazuo told me as he kept on laughing." Hehe, well anyway what actually happened back there in the hallway, I was unconscious when I got saved by you and some other guys."

Yazuo said changing the subject. I scratched my head as I recalled what happened." Well when Ketsuki and Kuro were beating you up and I was getting beat up as well, Yamamoto and Tatsuya suddenly came out of nowhere and stopped the fight, I think Kuro stopped because of some favour with Yamamoto." I explained to him as Yazuo listened."Tatsuya? I always thought he was a weak and cowardly guy and about Yamamoto, I never knew he and Kuro had some history." Yazuo responded to the explanation I said." Well me too, I only knew when Yamamoto and Kuro were talking about, well that's pretty uncommon though when I thought about it, a baseball freak and a psychopath becoming friends." I said."Yeah well I guess that's right." Yazuo responded as he leaned back resting after being knocked out.

A few seconds after me and Yazuo talked we heard a voice in the intercom."Dear students, due to our preparation of the school trip for tomorrow this they will be cut short, Each of you shall be dismissed." the voice in the intercom said. Everyone was confused but happy as well."School's Out!" A loud voice from the hallway said followed by the other 9th graders from the other section."Oh crap they're having a head start let's go!" I told Yazuo as we ran into the crowded hallway.

Me and Yazuo were staying with each other as we exited the school. As we went out we heard a familiar voice call our names."Yazuo! Shinji! Where are you?" The familiar voice yelled as the voice keeps getting closer and closer. The voice was definitely Keita's."Hey Yazuo, Keita's calling us, I think." I told Yazuo."Oh okay, let's go then." Yazuo said as he followed the voice of Keita. The farther we went the louder the voice was so it was easy to follow, even if we were in between a whole crowd of students. After we followed it we saw Keita along with Chichiro waiting for us.

"Hey Keita, you're late." Yazuo said showing a mocking face towards Keita."Uh, I can explain." Keita said embarrassingly."Hm, is it because of the date you and a Chichiro are having?" Yazuo asked mockingly."It's not like that!" Keita responded. His face was all red from anger and humiliation already."Hm, what are you guys talking about?" Chichiro asked leaning towards Keita. Keita's Face was all red for a different reason now as Chichiro was leaned against him."Uh, nothing Chichiro." Keita responded trying to hide his blushing." Hehe wimp." Yazuo whispered to Keita. Finally we were going home after a not so long day, I can't wait for tomorrow.

"Eh, Shinji ya don't want to go back to the dorm?" Yazuo asked me as he went to the direction of the dorm."Oh, no, didn't you hear the announcement where the dorms will be closed?" I responded."Oh okay, see ya then!" Yazuo yelled as he ran to the direction of his house."Me and Chichiro are going home too." Keita said as Keita walked Chichiro to their respective homes.

"Girl#11:Hikari Isshi POV"
Im finally home! And most of all tomorrow is our last day, this is going to be so fun. Tomorrow I'm going to the mall with Shoyou-kun after the Battle Royale thingy. Hm, come to think of it what is that Battle Royale thing that their going to do.Eh, must be new, no need to worry.

I walked into my porch knocking at the door."Ma, I'm home!" I yelled. Ah I can't wait to rest today, there's a trip tomorrow after all."Oh you're early today, what's happening?" my Mom asked as she went to grab the rack of cookies for snacks."Oh, nothing just some Program for the last day." I responded going into the house to my room.

Seriously, what is this Battle Royale thing, now that I think about it, why would they need half a day's of preparation on some stupid program. Hm, maybe I should search it up. I got my laptop as I typed in the searches of Battle Royale. Hm, I was surprised to see that those info and search results are banned in my country of Japan, that's pretty weird.

Wait a minute is there some sick reason for this? Nah no way, not me, not my friends, I'm not that unlucky. Well these dumbass search engines don't know about VPNs so I'll put that up. As I put up my VPN the info I was searching for finally showed up. What the hell! Students killing each other? What the fuck! No way this has got to be a fucking joke no, no, no. This shit is a program that's been lasting a hundred years? What is this stupid secrecy? Oh, god.

I've been losing my sanity after this, I'm no longer sane. Mom I hope you forgive me for this. I secretly went downstairs and took a some old clothes. Once I went back up I felt a huge chill down my spine, this is a better way! I tied the clothes together and hung them up near a sturdy hook on my ceiling.

As I took the stool next to my bed I closed my eyes, then tied my neck into the self made noose. It's over I don't want to be part of this. I kicked the stool of my feet as I hung myself. My veins pulsated as my eyes went bloodshot red. I struggled for air as my skin was rapidly getting pale. My body went completely still as I saw a light in my eyes. Shoyou, mom, my friends forgive me for this.

"I am in peace now."