The Scum of Shukketsu

"Agh, Kuro stop! Please!" Tatsuya begged as his voice was heard around the corner. I looked right next to me seeing the extent of Yazuo's anger."Fucking Kuro, I'm about to handle this!" Yazuo said as he started to bolt for the hallway."Hey wait up, I'm coming with you!" Shinji said as he struggled to catch up.

When I finally caught up with Yazuo who was staring intently to where the noise was. I walked to him wanting to ask him what's wrong, then I was startled seeing the people in front of him. My heart stopped knowing how screwed we
were.

There was Kuro, the leader of the Gang along with the other members, Kieran a fit person who is known for his fighting skills, Mitsukawa a grunt-like student, Sojiro an older student who looks like he's in his 20s and Ketsuki the most trusted member of Kuro's "gang", these guys, are known as the "Scum of Shukketsu".

On the floor, whose nose is bleeding due to getting pummelled by Kuro was Tatsuya, a younger and rather small student, Tatsuya was next to Haru, his girlfriend.

"Oh look who came from the shit show! Yazuo and that guy who follows Yazuo!" Kuro exclaimed not hiding his laughter."So, I heard you guys got into some shit with boss huh?" Mitsukawa said tensing up his muscles readying to fight."Yeah right! I saw it earlier!" Ketsuki yelled as he took a mop from the corner. Yazuo just smirked as he said his final words before he was going to fight."What're picking up a mop for Ketsuki, looking to clean the floor after shitting yourself?" said Yazuo.

Before any of the scum could react to what he said Yazuo ran and tackled Ketsuki, tackling him into the locker causing a huge dent. Shinji ran as fast as he could towards Tatsuya and Haru while Kuro and the rest of the scum try to get a hold of Yazuo.

"You guys should go!" Shinji said panicking due to the ruckus going on behind him."Okay, thanks a lot!" Tatsuya said as he grabbed Haru's hand looking to flee." I'll call in help, I promise." said Tatsuya as he sped through the hallways. As they ran away I felt a shove from my back, pushing my face into the locker in front of me."Agh!" Shinji said as blood trickled down his nose."Oh, c'mon Shinji, at least entertain us!" Kieran said as he grabbed Shinji's arm, throwing him into Mitsukawa.

"Goddamit, these guys are annoying!" Yazuo said to himself as he is getting triple-teamed by Kuro,Ketsuki and Sojiro. Ketsuki continued to kick Yazuo as he got held in place by Sojiro."Hey, you still conscious?" Kuro asked as he continued to pummel Yazuo."This is the Scum of Shukketsu, if you try to contradict us, we'll fucking kill you!" Kuro said as he kept his composure flashing an eerie smirk.

"Damn it were screwed!" said Yazuo but not giving in into Kuro's shenanigans.

"Boy#4:Tatsuya Douku POV"
"Damn it! Yazuo and Shinji are being beaten up right now, I have to call for help." I said to myself while trying to run for help."Tatsuya what about Shin-chan and Yazuo-kun?" Haru asked with a concerned tone."Don't worry, we'll find help." I said reaffirming Haru." Damn, if only I wasn't so weak!" I said to himself, feeling bad about his own weakness."If I tell the teachers Shinji and Yazuo will get in trouble but if I don't.....Damn, what should I do?" I said to himself worrying more and more about Shinji and Yazuo.

"I got it!" I said as I got a good idea."I'll ask Yamamoto for help." I continued. I ran to the table in the corner where Yamamoto and his girlfriend, Fubuki are staying. "Yamamoto I need your help, Shinji and Yazuo are getting teamed up on!" I said mildly loud. That seemed to get his attention since he turned to me right after.

Yamamoto has always been popular pretty much to everyone. He's fit, he's good at sports, he has good looks and pretty much overall friendly and has a strong spirit.

Yamamoto seem surprised by me."Woah, didn't see you there."Yamamoto said as he pulled back his chair."Watcha need bud, didn't quite hear you." Yamamoto said as he finished his food."Shinji and Yazuo are getting teamed up on by Kuro and his usual crowd!" I said with complete concern. "Shinji and Yazuo?! They probably messed with them. Why don't you call the teachers and staff, they're more help to you than me." Yamamoto responded."If I call the teachers on them, Shinji and Yazuo would also get in trouble." I responded.

Yamamoto stood up continuing to look at me."Well I guess if someone needs help I should go." Yamamoto calmly
said as he went in front of me and leaned towards me."Give me a sec, I'm going to say bye to Fubuki." Yamamoto said as he turned around."Bye Fubuki, I'm just going to settle something." Yamamoto said."Let's go." he continued."Haru, stay with Fubuki for now, I'll come with Yamamoto" I said as I also went with Yamamoto.

"Boy#6:Teiyou Kuro POV"
Man these guys are annoying, especially Yazuo, first he disrespects me then he messes with me and my gang's business. Man how troublesome.

"Ugh, screw you Kuro!" Yazuo said as he repeatedly tanked hits from Tetsuki and me. Man this sucks, Haru was pretty cute but Tatsuya had to call for help and now these jokes of students showed up, man these guys were the guys I didn't  want to see the most. Well might as well take my frustration out on these two, at least they could still be of some use for me. I kept punching and punching I don't even know how many.

"Kuro please stop, Yazuo might break something!" Shinji yelled as he got held up by my other member, Mitsukawa. These guys never shut up, like the other ones."Shut it!" I said. It was really satisfying to say. But I heard a sudden noise behind."Stop Kuro!" The voice said.

I turned around and I saw it was that shrimp Tatsuya along with his so called "help" Yamamoto. " Hey baseball freak, how's it going?" I asked with my usual malicious intent. I saw Yamamoto hesitate for a moment before finally regaining his composure.

"Look, we go way back, will you please do me this last favour and stop what you're doing now." Yamamoto said. He was sweating, he was unsure of himself too, well I guess as former friends I do have to repay him the favour of helping me through those times." Fine, but I'm only doing it just because it's you Yamamoto." I said but of course with annoyance." Go now, before I feel like beating your asses again." I said. I saw Tatsuya carry Shinji from the ground helping him walk and Yamamoto carried an already unconscious Yazuo.

After they left one of my members went to me." Boss what was that about?" Ketsuki asked me."Well I guess you could say it's a friendly favour I said as I walked bac' to my class as the bell rang.