WHY? OH! WHY?(Prologue)

(Hi! guys. So this is my first story. I don't know if you'll like it or not but I hope you'll like it :) and so I got some reference from "MY BROMANCE" of thai movies) but it is for this part only.

And as for your reaction pls. write a comment or suggestions you guys have. I really want to know what's on your mind and pls. tell me if somethings wrong.

*****

I have no class for today so I was here sitting on the floor inhalling every fresh air that goes inside my sanctuary and well at the same time I am busy painting my Iron Man which is given by my dad since I'm always alone and it bacame my hobby since then. Actually I'm not that alone but my Aunt Mei is always busy, about her doing and as for my dad, he's a workaholic. My mom, she left us when I was a child then. (sigh) This is so tiring! I think I have to stop for a moment.

I suddenly wandered for I heared a car suddenly stop at the front gate. I stand up and look who's outside and then 'yay!' its my dad.. I rushed to the front door to welcome my dad. :)

"dad!" I hugged him tightly since I never been able to see him for a year.

"Law son." he replied. BTW I'm Law Gonzales the only son of Greg Gonzales.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming back?" I asked him with a very big smile on my face.

"It wouldn't have been a surprise if I had told you." as he passed the gifts that he had bougth for me.

"Always working hard Greg?" my aunt says while taking a sip of her tea.

"Mei tht's the only reason I'm successful today." as my dad answers aunt without hesitation.

But the absoloutly perfect atmosphere's began to change when ...

"Who is this dad?" I said. I looked so startled as my eyebrows formed wrinkles to see a lady and a child standing at the front of me. I really don't like them, though my father likes her or even loved her and his son I wanna beat him. You know. come to think of it. My father always left me lonely in this isolated house and then suddenly they just pop up, came out from no where? stealing some of my dad'd attentions which is supposed to be given to me? Gimme a break.

*****

It's already 7:30 pm when we started to have a dinner. And for me I'm here sitting at the front of the new comers having an awful feeling. 'why they're here?'

"There you go." she says as she served water for my dad. "I'm Farra and this is my son, Kirio. We hope you'll welcome us to the family." she added while she introduces themselves to us.

"How was the party toninght?" my dad asked Aunt Mei as ifs there's no big deal about this two. To me? Is he even concerned about my feelings?

"It was so much fun."

"I thought John shouldn't have done that on stage?"

"he just got up and dance"

"Exactly, Ihave thought too"

"Where should we go next week?"

"I think it'll be Maldive" I started picking up some food that I liked when I notice that Kirio is staring at me. This is my chance, I looked at him with evil looked at my face that states ' you shouldn't be here' and yeah! hes turned away his face is pale now. he he! He must be terrified I'll rip him apart if not.

*****

I was sitting at the bench outside our house and it seems that Kirio is approaching to me from afar.

"Law do you want to take a walk together?" as he started a conversation but.

"Don't fucking talk to me!. And I'm not your brother, go take that walk with your mother and never come back!" I rushed into my room as I cannot endure this pain anymore I cannot believe dad did this to me. I lay down to my bed as I get it. The tears have fallen faster and faster a I recalled all the memories that me, dad and mom had shared.

(so guys????? hows my story?? what do you think ??