YOUR LOVE IS ALL I THINK {3.5}

(a/n : thanks for reading :)

Before we start I just want to take recap.

So there's Law and Forche our first couple then Kirio got Vince to be his boyfriend and we had Kat our class president. Law and Kirio are stepbrothers. And so Law, Kirio and Kat are classmates.

*****

LAW'S POV

It's Friday and tomorrow is the start of our most awaited part of being a student 'The Sem. Break' I'm not exited at all. Yey! we're out from hell known sanctuary called high schooooool!

"I'm so exited!"

"Kyaaaaah! me too" as my classmates having a chat.I sigh as I was waiting for this hell class to end. I invited Forche to help me pack up our baggages for our trip tommorow. And well I guess all of my classmates are going to do the same.

"So who's your partner for this trip?" Irene ask.

"Isn't it obvious?" I asked her with annoyance in my face.

"oh! sorry! I was just ho-"

" Go! get the hell out of here" I saw here face being startled as of what I have shown to her.

"Hey! Watch it Law!" Kat smacked my head.

"Awwww! What? I was sitting here! I didn't do anything wrong!" as I try to scrub my head where Kat smacked.

"Ya? She's a girl Law she's fragile."

"That won't hurt her!"

"You!" We stop arguing after Kat saw that Irene walked out. Why is it girls are sadistic type of person. And at the same time 'fragile'.

(sigh) This day is nothing like bullshit after all. I ditch from our last class to buy groceries before the store closes, not to mention I have dept on Kat for hurting Irene's feeling.

"Babe what do you prefer strawberry or grapes?" Forche ask me while grinning.

"Babe it must be your decision right?" I raise my eyebrow as I answer her question.

"B-but" she frowned.

"Nah! no arguing right? Just let your instincts run wild" as I show her reassuring smile.

"Fine" she pick the strawberry and throw it in our grocery tray looking so pissed off.

The truth is even if I'm going to choose those grapes and she liked strawberry she'll pick strawberries though.

"Babe do you want to buy some couple thingies when we got there?" Forche ask me showing her big smile.

"Mmmmn! I wanna buy those handmade keychains, you what do you want?"

"Mmmmmn? I'll gonna buy the same thing" we decided to buy a lot of groceries that may last for at least 3 days before we decided to go home.

KIRIO'S POV

It has been a week after I started hanging out with Vince and so he said that he's not gay that means BI for sure.

"Peach your ice creams' going to melt" So 'peach' that was me and I called Vince as 'panda' since panda likes to eat peaches, great idea right?