CHAPTER 2 : MONDAY

( a/n Thanks a lot for those who reads my story :)

KIRIO'S POV

Saturday mornin' jump out of ma bed, put on my best suit.

Driven ma car and race like a jet, all the way to you.

Knock on you door with heart in my hand to ask you a question, coz' I know that your an old fashion man.

Can I have your darling for the rest of my life say yes say yes coz I needed to know.

"KIRIO! you must hurry up, you're going to be late!" my mom is such a true mother. She's always waking me up before 6am in order for me to go to school early.

"Yes mom!" this is really wonderful day. I can feel it.

"Son we're going out now, we left your breakfast at the table. and don't forget to clean up the table after you use it" oh yeah. I totally forgot that we're leaving in different house now.

After I cleaned up our room. I go downstairs and take my breakfast and after that I prepared all my things to go to school. This is my first day in class though. I'm slightly nervous. But I don't have to worry about that since my brothers going to that school and we're in the same year level.

And wait did my stepfather called me son? So does it mean he doesn't know I'm gay right? I didn't mean I'm gay but I'm bisexual(BI) for short. Only my mom knows that I different and she says I gotta go my own way. She doesn't want me to forget myself just to hide from others. That's what I love my mom the most. She really understands me and loves me but I think she must tell my stepfather about me.

*****

(knock! knock! knock!) "Good Morning Ma'am, I'm Kirio Gonzales and ..." Whoa! stunning beauty. I think I'm blushing. Did I say I'm BI? Of course we BI are both attracted to men and woman. Isn't it great? But the sad part is, the choice that we are to think of.

Oh! I totally forgot. I'm inside the school deans to know my schedules. ha ha! shame for me.

I read the name float of the lady at my front and it says her name is Mrs. Gustavo.

"Good morning! Mr. Gonzales what can I do for you?" I didn't know that the deans department here have cheerful personality. Good to know.

"Ma'am, I want to know my schedules for today. I'm starting to take my classes today since I'm a transferred student here." I smiled forcefully since I not the type of person that always smiles when having conversations.but if I'm talking to my crush I cannot stop smiling :)