CHAPER 4 : MIXED

(a/n: thanks for reading)

KIRIO'S POV

"Good Morning Law" I grin as I stare to him hoping for his response.

"Morning" he said it flatly. What's up with that attitude? What does it mean? I think that we are OK? Is that all my illusions last night? I thought...

"So Law what is it?" He stared at me telling that he knows nothing. sigh'

"What... do you mean?" Law ask with curiosity. That answer Law gave me made my jaw collapse. -_- I'm bad. I always imagine things. Aaaaaaaa...

"The 'favor thing' that you asked last night?" I raise my eyebrow as my eyes followed waiting for his reply.

"Kirio, I don't know what you mean but since you made me refreshed my mind this morning I won't tell anyone that you have hallucinations throughout your brain" Law smirk and I frown as he held up some towels make some step to the shower and take his time.

I sigh deeply as I was... at first time tricked by my brain about last night. I look out for a dictionary and search for the meaning of hallucination but it seems like different from what happened. You know guys its not a shame using dictionary sometimes.

I wrestle with my mind as I wait Law leave the CR. I'm always confused about things but it seems that whatever happened last night was all truth and nothing but the truth, but why? why is it Law acts this way? Did I do something wrong? Wait! Hey! there's a lot of question marks here.

But this things must not end to confusions once and for all. I'll ask HIIIM!!! I'll ask him when he appear from that door. I'll ask him if he's lying or not!!! My eyes blazed and my wills arouse while uttering those words.

It has been fifteen minutes since then. I'm all prepared. This is it. This must be the time. The time to speak to him frankly. I get on my post as he gently open the door while I'm trying to memorize what I must, expecting that Law tells the truth.

"WHAT! WHY ARE YOU NAKED!" my lower jaw got separated from my head from what just happened. I didn't expect that thing!

"What? You said your BI not gay" he said sarcastically. As I rushed to CR and make myself refreshments.

"DO YOU WANT ME TO GET CONFUSED ABOUT YOU TOO" ..."DO IT AGAIN OR I'LL CUT THAT... WHAT YOU HAVE!" I yelled. Gee Ar ar ar! grrr! What's up with him.

"Awww! How sweet of yours Kirio but thanks you don't need to. You need this thing." I hear him chuckle after saying those words.

"IDIOT!...WEIRD!...OBNOXIOUS!... PERVERT" my virhin eyes.