CHAPTER 3 : MEET

"Hop on" and there we go.

Am I correct that he's after for guys? Or my brain is only playing with me? Am I going with him or not? B-but what ifs' he's going to rape me? I hope so.

No... no. "Hey! Kirio want a ride or not?" he added. I'm such in hesitation but I need him now. I need a ride home besides he's soooo cuuute!

"OK" I said it flatly again. You know, I don't want him to be suspicious about me.

"Hop on and I'm bringing you home" I rushed into his car and sat beside him. Awww! he's scent. Now I'm desperate to have him.

And the moment of silence has just began. And since I'm the one who's in need I really have to be friendly.

"Ahm... you can drop me at the bus stop near the Mere's Village." I have to speak you know. Now that I lost my cool to him. I have to force myself to speak to him even if I'm shy. I really, really cannot forget about this morning but it went right. Right?

"No. Where is your house exactly?" Do I have to tell him? or I will insist on dropping me at the bus stop? If he drops me at the bus stop, that'll be another expense but if he drove me home we will have more time together and at the same time I don't have to pay for the ride. Hmn? I think I let him know.

"A............... where living at St. Rosé but if your busy, I prefer that you drop me at the bus stop. Coz' its a long way to go." but I really hope you'll insist on bringing me home.

"Nah! I'm not busy at all. And St. Rosé is not that far from my home either." I steadily looked at him as he is driving his car. His face, it seems like you'll never say no if he's up to you.

Those brownish eye's that can capture every little things. His clipped and mounted nose. All I want to do now is to stare and dream about his feature's as if my life depends on it.

"Kirio we're here, so where is your house exactly? I can bring you there if you want." I thought I hear something but I didn't know if what is it. it seems not clear. "Hello? Kirio we're here." Vince snap his fingers to bring back my consciousness.

But not about what he is expecting ( haiyah! waaaah! slap! ) and that's when his expected reaction arrives.

"oh! I'm so sorry. I...I didn't mean it. Are you alright? Does it hurt? If you want to, you can punish me. Do what you want. Punch me. Kick me out of your car. Left me somewhere. What do you want me to do?" I was startled when he snapped his fingers. I really didn't mean it guys.